Bridal wedding ethnic wear for women in 2019by vishal tripathi Digital Markiting Expart
The day of the wedding is the most important day in anyone's life. Whether you are having a small or a big fat wedding, you cannot escape the excitement and trauma of the perfect wedding ethnic wear for women.
In any case, you have to have the best for you because this is the day when all the eyes will be on you, only you will be clicked, and all people will be talking about you only. This is such an important day that you go around checking everything ten times so that nothing goes wrong at the last minute.
It is quite obvious that you would choose the perfect wedding attire but among so many options, it is likely that you would get confused. So now we will discuss the lehenga trends that you must at least try and opt out for multiple occasions.
Let's explore the multiple designs of lehengas,
1. Trendy ballroom style - The fluffed style lehengas are the latest in tradition. You can easily find them resembling the gown worn in the ballrooms. The multiple layers inside spread the entire couture and make you look like a doll. You will grab all the attention of the guests around and will certainly become hot talk for several months.
2. The glitter or the stonework - If you have seen the intricate collection then you are very well aware of the stonework that adds the glittery look to the entire clothing. The golden zari work, precious stones, reflecting mirrors, etc. enhance the beauty of the attire and makes the attire heavily embellished. In this case, you can have many options in the designs. You must have seen the zari work in the collection of Vinay fashion sarees catalogue wholesale dealer.
3. The pink is for the glow - If you are someone who can carry the soothing and hot shades of pink then why not go for the old style. The colour is renowned to be worn among girls and therefore, come in more designs than any other shade and is bound to grab the attention of the people. It adds a glow to your face as well as your personality.
4. The maroon and red for the bride - The shades are specific for the brides and look gorgeous on everyone. It is a to-go shade when you are confused among the options and do not know what to pick. The maroon is for a classic and elegant look whereas the red is for glamour and love. Both are perfect choices.
5. Floral is a new attraction - Floral work has been seen around among the celebrity brides like Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra. The intricate work with threads and stones looks ethereal on the bride and hence, the images are irresistible to not drool over when seen. In the old-style, the same design was seen in prints of low price cotton printed salwar kameez and Deepsy Suits Sana Safinaz Embroidered but celebs and designers have introduced us with the same but more attractive designs in lehengas.
6. Velvet lehenga - If you are going for a winter wedding then velvet is the best option. First and foremost it will protect you from the chills and provide warmth and it will make you look ravishing in its flare. Velvet adds a heavy touch to the entire couture and dark shades with golden work really come out in the lighting.
7. Golden shade or white with a mix of red - Golden shade is pretty famous around the wedding season and you can probably pair it with any reflecting shade dupatta. However, not many of you would prefer white but white mixed with shades of red, pink, or green looks admirable.
These are probably the designs and shades that you will find in the market and can choose the best one for the ceremony or if you want for ceremonies.
It's your day. Make it memorable.
Created on Feb 27th 2019 04:04. Viewed 316 times.