Bridal Lehenga Designs That are The Latestby Manish Manral Internet Marketing Executive
Indians are known especially for their cultural diversification. Indian weddings are popular for the beautiful rituals and extravaganza. Most of the Indian parents use all the savings for their children’s marriage ceremonies. It is one of the happiest moments for both the families. So people spend a lot of money on weddings. Beautiful venues are booked, decorations made are elegant and sumptuous food is prepared during the weddings. Beautiful jewelers and clothes are also purchased by both the families for themselves and also for the families. Bridal lehenga is one of the most beautiful, Indian wedding dresses.
Indian weddings are full of colors and grandeur. Weddings are the most beautiful part of a person’s life. Therefore both the bride and the groom want to look good. They wear beautiful expensive clothes that give a proper wedding look. The Bridal lehenga is one of the quintessential parts of the Indian wedding dresses.The lehengas are made from different materials that make it look elegant. The weddings are considered to be incomplete without proper Indian wedding dresses which includes, sarees, lehengas, shararas etc. the weddings are the days when the entire attention is grabbed solely by the bride and the groom. So their dresses must be exclusive and elegant.
There are different kinds of lehengas are available these days. The lehengas are made from different materials that are available in the market. These lehengas make the brides look beautiful and gorgeous. So the designers have come up with different kinds of lehengas. Some of them are as follows:
• Zardosi lehengas- The best kind of lehengas are the most common for the bride. The zardosi lehengas are usually very heavy and weigh a minimum 8- 10kgs. The heavy work of the lehengas makes it looks beautiful. The zardosi lehengas are found both in deep colors and light colors in the market.
• Satin lehengas – Satin lehengas not only look beautiful but are also very gorgeous. The material itself gives a royal look. The work on these lehengas depends from heavy to light. Bright red colored satin lehenga looks best on the Indian brides, whatever might be the color complexion of the bride.
• Heavy zari work lehengas – The zari work is very common in India. It gives a traditional look to the lehengas. The zari work is heavy and is made in the lehengas since ancient times. Therefore many families who like to hold on their culture and tradition purchases heavy zari work lehengas for the brides. These kinds of lehengas are found in different colors.
• Pastel lehengas – Beautiful lehengas in light colors make the bride look very elegant. The work on the lehengas are not so heavy yet it gives a very shiny and beautiful look. These lehengas are usually of light color and are truly a treat to the eyes. The color combination must go with the complexion of the bride.
• Lehengas with mirror shine – This is one of the traditional style lehengas that are mostly worn by women living in the western part of India. This kind of lehengas very trendy these days all over India. The pretty little mirrors make the lehengas look very beautiful. The color combinations of these lehengas are also very beautifully designed.
The Bridal lehenga is different from normal lehengas in many ways owing to its heavy embellishments. These lehengas are specially designed for the bride to make her look different from others. The lehengas help to bring out the inner beauty of the bride. The Bridal lehenga can be worn in both the wedding and the receptions parties too.
Created on Apr 2nd 2019 01:59. Viewed 617 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.