Brazilian Butt Lift can Provide Women with Perkier and Fuller Buttocksby BodySculpt NYC Body Sculpt - Plastic Surgery
Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a buttock enhancement procedure that adds volume and contour to the buttocks. The procedure uses the patient’s own fat to enhance the appearance of the buttocks. Brazilian butt lift NYC can help women achieve fuller, rounder buttocks. BBL is a great option for those women whose buttocks are flat, small, sagging or asymmetrical buttocks or disproportionate due to massive weight loss.
The procedure involves extracting fat from different areas of the body including arm pit, the mid back of bra rolls, flanks or love handles as well as the outer thighs, inner thighs, abdomen as well as other areas through liposuction. The extracted fat is then carefully processed and purified. Only the best donor fat cells are re-injected back into the buttocks for augmentation.
Buttock enhancement procedure is performed under general anesthesia in most cases, for larger areas of liposuction with more generous amounts of fat transfer. However, now a days, surgeons use local anesthesia to perform small to moderate size BBL. With local anesthesia, patient experience minimal pain. It reduces treatment time and patient downtime as well as offers faster healing and speedy recovery.
To achieve successful outcome, it is also important to choose a NYC plastic surgeon who has experience in performing BBL. Treatment in an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice is important for your safety. Evaluate before and after photos of real patient who have undergone the procedure at surgeon’s facility to get an idea about the changes that the procedure can bring about.
Preparing for Brazilian Butt Lift Fat Transfer Procedure
Before the Procedure
- Stop taking any blood thinning medications such as Aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Warfarin, Coumadin, Plavix or other medications
- Stop smoking
- Stop herbal medications and diet pills
- Continue taking all your prescription medications up to the time of the surgery except for blood thinners and diabetic medication
- Make necessary arrangements in your house and room where you will be recovering. You need to rest in reclining position whenever possible and use towels as you will drain a lot for 24–48 hours
- Get doughnut pillows to sit on
- Wear loose clothing
Day of surgery
- Do not eat or drink for 8 hours before surgery
- Take a shower and wash your entire body and hair thoroughly with simple soap and water
- If any hair is present in the surgical field, remove it
- Remove all piercings and nail polish
- Do not wear makeup or apply body lotion or any cream
- Arrange for someone to drive you to and from surgery and to stay with you for 24-48 hours
You must drink lots of liquids after the procedure. Following your surgeon’s instructions before and after surgery is crucial for the successful outcome.
Created on Dec 2nd 2018 23:33. Viewed 559 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.