Boost sales with 5 Magento 2 extensions by Magezonby Magezon Vietnam Magento extension and solution provider For a business, improving sales is very important and for me it is an art. Every store owner apply different approaches but their ultimate target is to make their sales higher and higher.
In today's article, I'd like to share with you 5 Magento 2 extensions that can push up sales of your Magento websites.
1. Blue Form Builder
Online forms serve as a bridge between your store and customers. The closer your relationship with customers is, the more likely it is that they buy your products and come back to you in the future. To achieve this, it's important to create forms that encourage customers to fill out and complete. And Blue Form Builder can help you do that.
Blue Form Builder is a drag and drop Magento 2 form builder extension. It not only helps you create Magento 2 forms quickly and easily but also create powerful forms with high conversion rate:
- Support multi page form for easy navigation. With this kind of form, no need to worry about long forms any more as you can break them into multiple pages. Also, customers will find it easy to follow and fill out the form.
- Embed forms on different pages so that customers can access them with ease. They don't have to waste time finding the form page. Instead, they can see the form in front of their face where they are visiting.
- Create well-designed forms to attract customers to fill out.
- Pre-fill form fields to reduce the number of fields customers have to complete.
- Reduce friction by providing help during the form filling process. Blue Form Builder supports placeholder and tool tips to show customers what they should fill. Also, with in-line validation, users will be notified of incorrect submission data.
- Create forms that are responsive with all devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop. Therefore, regardless of device that they are using, everyone can fill out your forms easily.
For other features, please visit Magento 2 form builder extension on its main page.
Or watch a short video to have a quick look at Magento 2 Form Builder >>
2. Ninja Menus
Navigation menu plays an important role to a online website. Its function is to help customers navigate your site and find their wanted products. If the menu can make your site easy to browse through and help customers quickly get to products they want, then you are stepping closer to see your sales boost.
And Ninja Menus will help you create an effective menu like that.
With this drag & drop Magento 2 mega menu extension, you can:
- Create as many levels of menu as you want.
- Use 7 elements to create a full-function menu.
- Display your menu as horizontal, vertical or accordion.
- Allow customers to browse your menu on all kind of devices. It can be mobile, lapptop, tablet and so on.
3. Magento 2 Shop By Brand
Nowadays, brands have a great impact on purchasing decisions of customers. More and more customers tend to buy products based on their favourite brand. Therefore, if you enable them to shop by brand on your website, then your sales certainly increase a lot.
With Magento 2 Shop By Brand, this is totally possible.
I have to say that you can find almost all functions you need in this extension.
- Create a page listing all brands that you have.
- Create a page for each brand with all necessary information.
- Let users filter products by brand in layered navigation.
- Add feature brand block on different pages and positions.
- Add brand logo and block of related products on product pages.
- View and manage sold products of each brand.
- Easy to access brand listing page from menu bar or top link.
- Easy to import or export brands.
- Optimize SEO for brand listing and brand detailed page.
4. Magento 2 Ajax Cart
Imagine that a customer is adding a product to cart but he/she has to wait so long for the page to reload or redirect. Do you think that the customer is patient enough? Do you think that he/she will continue to shop again? I think the answer is no.
The add-to-cart step is a very important one in customers' purchasing process. You shouldn't think that having customers add a product to cart will give you a sale. No, if during this process, customers have a bad experience, they will abandon immediately. And you lose a sale.
In that spirit, Magento 2 Ajax Cart has been developed to make the add-to-cart process become smooth. No page reloading. No page redirecting. Customers can see all necessary information of a product in a popup.
5. Magento 2 Lazy Load
Website speed is a key factor in improving user experience. Certainly, a fast loading website will make users stay longer and contributes greatly to your sales.
Magento 2 Lazy Load can speed up your website by up to 70%. It's because it does not load all images and videos at the same time. Instead, only those that enter the viewport will be loaded.
In this article, I've introduced to you 5 Magento 2 extensions that can help push your sales. Of course, there are many other extensions; the important thing is choose the right ones for your website.
Created on Jan 23rd 2019 02:20. Viewed 268 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.