Body Lift Surgery - Am I the Right Candidate?by Image Clinic Image Clinic- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic
A body lift surgery refers to a surgical procedure that aims at improving the tone and shape of the underlying tissues which supports skin and fat. In this procedure, excess sagging skin and fat deposits are removed from different parts of the body. The results of this surgery are excellent as they can improve irregular and dimpled skin surface, commonly known as cellulite. A body lift procedure might include the areas listed below:
- Groin which might sag into the inner thigh
- Abdominal area –either locally or extending the sides as well as into the lower back part
- Thigh –posterior or outer thigh, inner thigh or the circumference of the thighs
- Buttocks that might be shaped unevenly, flat or low
Significant fluctuations in weight, ageing, and exposure to the sun, genetic reasons and pregnancy are some factors which might contribute to the poor tissue elasticity that can cause sagging of the thighs, buttocks and abdomen.
Who is the right candidate for the procedure?
After examining a patient, a body lift surgeon would determine whether or not he or she is the right candidate for this procedure. Read on to find out about who is the right candidate for the procedure.
- People who are committed to living a healthy lifestyle, including proper exercise and nutrition
- Those who have significant soft tissues looseness in the different parts of the body
- Those who have a healthy body and no medical condition which can increase the risk of surgery or impair the healing process.
Your cosmetic surgeon would make sure that you are aware of the entire body lift procedure before making any decision.
Come & Consult today for body lift surgery in South Delhi, India. Get more details visit: http://www.imageclinic.org
Created on Oct 10th 2017 03:05. Viewed 220 times.