BHU Application Form 2018 Available Now for Download Apply Hereby Riya Ahuja Education Professional
BHU Application Form 2018 is now available through online mode. As, it has been released from 22nd January 2018 by the Banaras Hindu University. The BHU was established by the Bharat Ratna Mahamansa Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya. This University offers Undergraduate, Post graduate and various Diploma/Certificate courses in multiple disciplines. The Banaras Hindu University organises its own entrance exam for offering admissions to its registered or affiliated institutions.
Banaras Hindu University is a central University which is incorporation of 5 institutions. BHU application form 2018 is to fill appropriately and must be submitted successfully for securing admission in BHU (Banaras Hindu University). If any candidate is interested and eligible for applying then for securing his/her admission they need to fill the forms.
NOTE: Every candidate must keep in mind that they can fill the application form till the last date for submission due i.e. 21 February 2018.
Candidates can fill their forms by the last date of submission and they can get to fill their application form by visiting the official website. As, no offline mode of filling the application form is been entertained for all the candidate.
Guidelines for filling the BHU application form 2018:
- Every applying candidate must have a valid email ID so that they can get every future update till they get their admission.
- Applicants must ensure that they provide a valid and a working Mobile number so that they can receive further information regarding the admit card, exam, result etc.
- All the applying candidates have to upload their scanned documents such as their recent photograph, Signature and their left hand thumb impression.
- If the applicant has his/her valid Aadhar cards then they are required to enter its number in the given column.
However it is not mandatorily asked to fill their Aadhar card number in the application form. And this entrance exam is to be held in various exam centres which are Allahabad, Varanasi, Bhopal, Vadodara, Bhubaneswar, Mirzapur, Chennai, Lucknow, Delhi, Kolkata, Dimapur, Kochi, Gorakhpur, Jaipur, Guwahati and Hyderabad.
You can Download – BHU Admit Card 2018
All the candidates are requested to reach their respective test centres before the scheduled time on the schedule date. They should carry all the required documents along with them while they go to appear for the exam on the scheduled date.
Follow the following given steps to fill your application form:
- The First step is to register them by visiting the official website of BHU. After finishing their registration candidates need to start filling their application form.
- The second step is to start filling their application form and while filling their respective forms candidates need to enter their details such as their name, course, qualification details and personal details.
- Once the applicants are completed with their application form then they are required to make their payments through different modes.
Every candidate must make their payments complete for their successfully submission of BHU application form 2018. The applicants are required to take a print out of their confirmation form after the submission of their forms. And to avoid the chance of damage to their copy of confirmation form then they can take 2-3 copies of their confirmation form. Candidates can make their payment through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking or they can also make their payments via Cash Payment also.
MotaChashma is an online portal which provides each and every update related to students education. We provide the latest update in a very short period of time to all the students, schools, colleges and Universities. Our aim is to be one of the kindest online opportunity portals. To get all the updates and all the related information on their fingertips they need to subscribe to our newsletter.
Created on Jan 24th 2018 03:06. Viewed 233 times.