Better Sensual Activity through Game Playingby John Dugan Owner
Good sensual activity is great, but is “good enough” sensual activity really good enough? Often people who have been sensually involved with each other for a long period of time may find that their sensual lives fall into a little bit of a rut – it’s fine, but it could be better sensual activity. And the same can be true for some couples who are just starting out; there may be a little something missing, perhaps because they feel a little shy or unsure of themselves. Assuming male organ health or another problem is not an issue, there’s no reason that such couples shouldn’t be enjoying even better sensual activity – and one way to help achieve that goal could be to incorporate sensual games into bedtime activities.
Sensual games are a fun way to add a little spice back into sensual play or to help “break the ice” among those still getting to know each other. There are dozens of games out there that a couple can use in search of better sensual activity. Here are a few that they can consider to get themselves started:
- Strip anything. Almost everyone knows about strip poker, in which people play cards but instead of betting with money, they bet with pieces of clothing. But the fact is that there are numerous other games that can incorporate stripping. For example, get a pair of dice and have each person pick a number – say, five for him, eight for her. Roll the dice. Every time a five comes up, he takes off a piece of clothing and the same for her when eight is rolled. Or to make it more fun, let her take off his piece of clothing when five is rolled and he take off hers when eight is rolled.
- Distracted wooden tower. Take one of those stackable wooden towers and put it together. As with normal play, the trick is to remove pieces of the tower without it falling down. The challenge in this version is that as the player is trying to remove the piece, their partner is rubbing and massaging their sensual organs to distract them.
- Male organ ring toss. The man picks out five sensual positions and assigns each one a number, without letting the partner know what they are. He then stands with a firmly tumescent member while the partner tosses five plastic hoops, trying to get them to land on his manhood. If, say, three end up around the member, they then have sensual activity using whatever position was assigned the number three.
- Release race. The partners self-stimulate each other, trying to make the other reach sensual release first. Vibrating objects and other sensual toys may be used. Determine an appropriate prize for whoever wins – whether it’s sensual, like getting to determine what sensual position to use the next time they have sensual activity or practical, like taking out the garbage.
- Sensual slips. Each partner takes several slips of paper and writes on each one of them something sensual he wants the other to do, e.g. “Tie me up with stockings” or “Service me orally at the breakfast table” or “Self-pleasure in front of me.” Each partner draws a slip and has to follow the instructions. (If they are unwilling or unable to, they can pass – but they should talk about why they are reluctant to do it.)
Sensual games are one route to better sensual activity – but the best route involves being willing and able to communicate lovingly and openly (if tactfully) with a partner.
Sensual games will more likely lead to better sensual activity for a guy if his member is in top shape, so it behooves him to utilize a top notch male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. The top cremes will include both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid which plays a role in keeping male organ blood vessels open for increased blood flow. The latter is neuroprotective, helping ensure proper manhood sensitivity when a member is overused or roughly handled.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Jul 20th 2018 18:53. Viewed 342 times.