Best Styles of Loafers for Menby Hariom Sharma Digital Marketing Expert
Loafers are simple yet elegant looking footwear that use no shoelaces or fasteners. In short, in loafers, there is no need to lace-up anything. Simply you have to slide your feet into the shoe. This is the reason loafers are also known as slip-ons.
Loafers are the most loved footwear of today's generation. It comes in various designs, colours, and patterns. They are one of the highly preferred comfortable casual shoes for men that can be worn without socks. Loafers can be worn withthe shorts, jeans, lowers, etc. Out of the so many styles of loafers, we picked up the best ones for you.
Have a look!
- Penny Loafers: With a leather strap on the top, it is preferred by businessmen. The shape of a diamond is embedded in its design, this makes it an attractive element and also the stand out loafer compared to others. In fact, penny loafers are highly popular among men due toits style and comfort.
- Snaffle Loafers: Snaffle loafers are easily identified by the gold brass strap on the front. These shoes had a calf lining and it is worn on some special occasions or events. It is very popular among youth and its trend is only increasing with every passing year.
- Tassel Loafers: Tassel loafers consist of a decorative and attractive lace with tassels on top. It is made of calf skin. They are very durable and the least porous of all types of moccasins. Somehow they are expensive, but they are worth every penny. In addition, they can be used with most outfits.
- Moc Loafers: Moc loafers come with overcast stitches that makes them chic and eye-catching. The availability of these shoes may not be sufficient, but wearing moc loafers is still a strong style quotient in the fashion world.
- Slipper Loafers: Slipper loafers are made of velvet and are an ideal replacement for pump loafers. They can be worn without socks and have a slightly higher vamp. They are great for weddings and are mainly used for comfort in the summer.
- Horsebit Loafer: These types of loafers are made using traditional methods. Their bottoms are covered with leather and equipped with accessories that give them a classic look. Horsebit loafers are great and can wear with both casual and evening dresses.
- Slip-on Loafers: There are several ways to customize the loafer's style and make it work the way you want. Casual loafers paired with jeans accompaniment each other amazingly well. In addition, suede loafers that are perfect for summer outfits are in fashion now.
- Pump Loafer: Pump loafer footwear is known for being accompanied by a tuxedo. However, you must be careful when wearing socks with these loafers because they are black, shiny, and have a very low vamp.
In this article, I have illustrated the best styles of loafers for men.
Created on Sep 5th 2019 08:49. Viewed 128 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.