Best Sex Toy Types That Will Get You Through These Pandemic Bluesby Jiiang Lui professional writer
Whether it’s a masturbator or massager, sex toys for men started gaining priority when it became impossible to go on a date last year. Here are the toy types you should try.
People from all over the world gathered a long list of items as soon as the governments started enforcing lockdowns last year. Fortunately, companies manufacturing sex toys for men were operating at full force. They ensured grown-ups wouldn’t have to experience the sexual drought brought forth by the pandemic. Data gathered by marketing experts proved that during those socially distanced days, the sales of sex toys in the UK increased by almost thirteen percent. Similarly, companies operating in Italy and Canada registered sales increments by seventy-one percent and one hundred and thirty-five percent respectively. There isn’t anything surprising about this sudden rise, especially when you consider how much of a letdown social distancing was and still is. Now, if you’re a first-time shopper, your quarantine or relationship status won’t be of any consequence. You must absolutely know what to look for. Purchasing something blindly will be a mistake you’ll regret deeply.
- Masturbators: A male masturbation machine is the first thing you should look for if you seek incredible stimulation away from the backside. If you want to go about it manually, today’s manufacturers won’t disappoint. Manually operable toys usually come with intertwined ribs wrapped around the device’s interior. By investing a bit more in something more technologically advanced, you’ll get something that can replicate the sensations of the real thing. These devices will be vibrating and pulsing while heating up at the same time.
- Cock rings: These aren’t as elaborate as the male masturbation machine described above, but they’re among the most popular sex toys for men. You have to wear one of these rings on the base of your ding dong. If there was a list of accessorized items for male pleasure, cock rings would be at the top of it. After all, they don’t look offensive, and they aren’t penetrative, either. By wearing one at the penile base, you’ll get more powerful and long-lasting erections.
- Plugs, dildos, and beads: Among these three, you’re probably most accustomed to the dildo. Everyone knows what it is, and you have to consider a couple of things before buying one. If the item is too long, it’ll go much deeper. For first-timers, something not longer than six inches will be perfect. Today’s products are significantly more realistic. You’ll surely find dildos made of silicone and covered in flesh-toned paint with veins and everything you see in the real thing. You can also try products made of hypoallergenic metals, but you’ll like it only if you have a “Terminator” fetish or something.
- Massagers: What do you do when you want to stimulate the P-spot at home without using anything particularly invasive or penetrative? You get a prostate massager! Manufacturers fabricate the best ones using silicone, the most popular skin-friendly material available in the market right now. Just use the vibrating systems of the massager to hit the prostate and receive intense orgasms.
- Bondage: This specific field of kink entered its renaissance period right after the release of the world-renowned book by E.L. James – Fifty Shades of Grey. However, 2011 wasn’t the first time bondage became popular. It has been around for centuries, but the book and the film adaptations that followed made it commercial. You’ll find hundreds and thousands of toys dedicated to bondage, such as handcuffs, restraints, blindfolds, ticklers, and everything in between. By entering the sphere of bondage, you don’t just increase your sexual horizons but experience an entirely different side of sex. However, these toys are suitable only for couples perfectly attuned to each other’s preferences, kinks, and, of course, limitations.
Well, these are the best male sex toy types for you to explore. Just remember to buy products based on your experience and limitations. Going overboard with your choices will ruin your groove.
Created on Sep 21st 2021 06:21. Viewed 213 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.