Best Search Engines of 2019: Google Vs Bingby Jack Tucker IT Support Engineer
Search engines play a significant role in our lives. Search engines are where we head to when we come across a new world, tradition, or fact, and we wish to know more about it.
Search engines contain an array of web links, and you can find all sorts of information over there. In simple words, ‘Search Engines’ can answer our questions easily with the help of words and images. While looking for something on the search engines, people don’t go past the sixth or seventh page of ‘Search Engines Results Page’.
It is worth noting that websites are generally visited with the help of Google only. So it will not be wrong to say that ‘Google’ is the king of all.
Here are top 2 search engines of this year.
- It is the largest search engine.
- As I mentioned above, it will not be wrong to call Google the king of all search engines. It is so because people consider it as their problem solver. It doesn’t matter whether the problem is big or small, they rely on Google entirely without having any hesitations.
- It consists of more than 75% of the total search market share. It is unbelievable that every second Google goes through thousands of searches. At the same time, we can’t neglect the fact that traffic is too part of it majorly as compared to the rest of search engines.
- Microsoft launched Bing in the year 2009 because they wanted to create tough competition for Google. So it generally comes next to Google only.
- In the year 2016, Bing did some modifications like putting AOL sites to their search result pages and much more. As a result, Bing consists of 33% of the total search market in the US. So it is considered among the significant search engine. Many new features have been included in the Bing Ads.
- For the video watchers- Bing is a better video search engine than that of Google so hurry up and start looking for videos on Bing if you were not aware of it. Bing knows that no one in this world doesn’t like gifts. So they have put this into consideration.
- They have reward points for each time you use the Bing search engine. These points are useful at the time you go for online shopping at Amazon and for having Coffee at Starbucks etc. Hope this blog would have been useful to you.
Marry James is a Microsoft Office expert and her been working in the technical industry from last 10 year. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as www.office.com/setup.
Created on Jan 24th 2019 13:10. Viewed 370 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.