Best Kidney specialist doctor Jammu and Kashmirby Gaurav Srivastava Digital Marketing Manager Kidneys are the two most important organs of the body that manages a healthy environment inside the body. Today around 17 percent of people are diagnosed with kidney diseases and are looking for a right and risk-free treatment of it. There are many others who face dangerous complications associated with renal failure and lose their lives because of the same. These dangerous complications are:
- High risk of bleeding
- Fluid overload or edema
- Increased risk of kidney infection
- Electrolyte abnormalities
If you are in search of a kidney specialist doctor Jammu and Kashmir, then Dr. Puneet Dhawan at Karma Ayurveda is ready to help you. Working as a leading Ayurvedic kidney care institution, Karma Ayurveda is aimed to serve the kidney patients with a treatment which will work for the right elimination of causes of kidney diseases.
It is the only ayurvedic kidney care institution which will guide you about a natural way which will work for the right elimination of causes and symptoms that are found to link with kidney disease. Before knowing about Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease it is important to understand different aspects which are associated with renal disease.
Those who are looking for kidney specialist doctor in Jammu needs to stay aware of the right detection of kidney failure. Here are some major ways of renal failure detection:
- Urine Test: At the time of renal failure, the level of necessary compounds gets high in urine which detects that a person’s kidneys are not able to preserve its excretion and are damaged.
- Urine Output Measurement: It measures the accurate amount of urine passed in 24 hours time. Via UOM the actual cause for the kidney injury is detected.
- Imaging Test: Tests like ultrasound and computerized tomography test help in the detection of the shape and structure of the kidneys.
- Blood Test: Reveals the levels of urea and creatinine which further gives the inference of real kidney function.
As we are talking about ayurvedic kidney specialist doctor Jammu and Kashmir, it is also important to know that how ayurvedic medicines help to cure renal failure. Ayurveda is a natural way of treatment which uses natural herbs to treat all kinds of kidney related disorders. In Ayurveda, natural herbs help to remove the blockage in mutravaha srotas that create disruption in passing the urine out.
This obstruction is found to be a major cause of renal failure. Kidney failure is that stage where not only the functions of the kidneys but its size shape and functions also get affected.
Ayurvedic medicines and the right diet plan helps to cure renal failure from the root cause. Karma Ayurveda is that kidney care institution which provides right guidance about a diet that also helps in the reversal of damage of the kidneys and also helps in the re-storage of its functions which are as follow:
- Managing a normal blood pressure and sugar level
- Decreasing the sodium intake which helps in the management of blood pressure as well
- Decreasing potassium consumption
- Adequate consumption of protein-rich foods
- Avoiding caffeine, smoking, and fatty foods
Dr. Puneet Dhawan at Karma Ayurveda is aimed to help all those who are looking for a kidney specialist doctor Jammu and Kashmir or in any other area. He is also aimed to keep all the kidney patients far away from surgical operations and from treatments which are found be full of drugs and antibiotics. Working since 1937, this ayurvedic kidney care institution successfully made a family of more than 35000 cured kidney patients.
Here you will not only get provided with the ayurvedic medications and treatment but with a healthy diet plan as well which helps to cure the occurred damage inside the kidneys and of different body parts as well. Those who are at risk of renal failure or are facing the same are advised to meet Dr. Puneet Dhawan at Karma Ayurveda.
Created on Nov 1st 2018 07:02. Viewed 584 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.