Visual Studio Code Specially developed by Microsoft for Windows, Linux, and macOS, the Visual Studio Code is the best source-code editor tool, offering a range of services including debugging, embedded Git control, syntax highlighting code refactoring, and much more. The VS Code tool is the first choice for developers to create robust web apps.
Here are some of the top benefits of using the tool in your project.
• It's a Powerful Source Code Editor Tool
• Used to Edit, View and Debug Source Code
• Specially Used for Front-End Development
• Cross-Platform Support
• IntelliSense Holds Variety of Code Editing Features including Content Assist, Code Completion, etc.
- Developed by Github, Atom is a text-editor which works perfectly on the various platforms like iOS, Android, and windows. Except for being an editor, it is also equipped with an in-built package manager, designs, themes, autocompletion, etc. Let's have some detail view of this:
· Package Manager:
Numerous plugins are built with the help Atom Packages.
A comprehensive autocomplete system for all language out there.
· File System Browser:
For starting the files & projects very quickly, you can use filetree and fuzzy finder.
Atom also provides
· cross-platform editing
· Smart Auto-completion
· Ease of browsing & opening multiple and whole project file
- It is an editor which have been around since 1991. One of the oldest tool and it is still around today, used by several developers. It is available and still running on the platforms like Atari and Amiga. We will be discussing some of the features of Vim in more detail:
· With the terminal, it has the capability of editing and viewing the file on a remote server.
· Over 14000 packages and plugins
· Difficult for the beginners, but an excellent tool for the professionals.
· It is created in a way that it can be used as CLI & also as a standalone app in GUI.
- Webstorm is a powerful JS IDE developed by JetBrains. It is light-weight and is capable of handling the complex server and client-side development with NodeJS. WebStorm provides many useful features such as refactoring, on-the-go editing, and brilliant navigation. One of the coolest feature provided by WebStorm is Integrated Debugger.
· First released: 2010
· Latest version: WebStorm 2019.1
· Adopted by: Lyft, Yahoo, Edify
· WebStorm Integrations: AngularJS, Grunt, RequireJS
- It is one of the most popular IDE for Java. IntelliJ IDEA is developed and managed by JetBrains. It grants quicker app development and helps in improving your code quality. You can also consider IntelliJ IDEA as a text editor with support of Java and guides you in fixing out the compilation errors while writing code.
- However, if you are starting fresh in java, I would recommend you to keep yourself with notepad only. Because with a notepad, you can actually get an idea about what goes on when a java program runs. A terminal has its own extraordinary powers, trust me.
Created on Jul 5th 2019 08:53. Viewed 107 times.