Best Immigration Consultants in Delhi - Different ways to Move to Canadaby Global V Immigration Best Immigration Consultants
Global-V Immigration is one of the Best Immigration Consultants in Delhi for Canada and Australia exclusively aiming to provide the right guidance and information inevitable to help our clients succeed and accomplish their Canadian dreams. Global-V Immigration is a team of dedicated, professional and industry-specialized consultants helping people obtain Canadian Citizenship.
There are different ways to move to Canada. Some of them are:
1. Canada PR through Express Entry - If you are looking to settle in Canada permanently and wish to contribute to the overall economy, Canada Express Entry is the right program for you. With the help of a comprehensive ranking system, IRCC selects skilled immigrants to become Permanent Residents by qualifying one of the present Canadian Programs.
2. Canada Provincial Nominee Program - Canada has one of the most exciting immigration programs called Provincial Nominee Program which gives the power to some Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish and intend to settle in a particular province. This nomination and selection is based on a province’s market needs and economic requirements and carries an additional 600 point weightage in a candidate’s Express Entry profile.
3. Canada Family Sponsorship - Canada Family Sponsorship category opens new possibilities for Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents to sponsor their parents our grandparents for Permanent Residency in Canada.
4. Canada PR Visa - A Canadian PR is an individual who has been given the status of permanent resident by immigrating to Canada. A permanent resident is not synonymous to Candadian Citizen; rather, all permanent residents are citizens of other countries. Permanent residents must meet certain requirements like the residency obligation in order to maintain the permanent resident status.
5. Canada Business Immigration - The is tailored for applicants who wish to open or control a Canadian business. It is designed to promote economic development and employment and also attract investors as well as entrepreneurs, living outside Canada with venture capital and business acumen.
6. Canada Study Visa - Well, It is not surprising that Canadians are some of the most educated people in the world . Canada is known for its exemplary education and impeccable opportunities. Whether it is a Degree, Diploma, short term courses or exchange program, Canada always tops the list.
7. Canada Visitor Visa - A Canadian Visitor Visa is an official document that is affixed to your passport and is granted by a Canadian Visa Office. It demonstrates that you have met all the requirements for temporary residency in the country (either as a tourist, a student, or a worker). It is formally known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
8. Canada Work Permit - For a Foreign national to work legally in Canada. It is mandatory to have a Canadian Work Permit granted by IRCC. On completion of an eligible program from one of the DLIs in Canada with a minimum duration of 8 months, one can apply for PG work permit which allows him/her to work anywhere in Canada.
Created on Dec 1st 2022 02:33. Viewed 60 times.