Best Engineering Colleges in Bangalore - Karnatakaby jagadeesh kumar Analyst
Karnataka is a state that has umpteen engineering colleges and students from all over India come to Karnataka to pursue their engineering dreams. Every aspiring students with a good score wants to study in the best college so as to carve out a sky rocketing career. But, not everyone can get the ticket to their dreams. It involves a lot of hard work and perseverance. Either crack the K-CET or COMEDK or choose your admission through management quota. Now, not everyone can afford to go for management quota seats so the primary objective is to score well in K-CET or COMEDK. Here’s a list of few colleges ranging from the top, mid-level and good ones from the top 20 colleges list of Bangalore.
1. R V College of Engineering (RVCE) - RV Engineering college is the best college in Bangalore for studying engineering in Bangalore. Located on the Mysore Road junction, this college is has a campus of sprawling 51 acres and a NAAC and NBA grade of A. It is approved by AICTE and is an autonomous Institute under VTU technical University. The college offers degree courses in Architecture, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science, Information Science, Mechanical, Electronics and Telecommunication.
2. Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT) – founded in the year 1979, Bangalore Institute of Technology is one of the most popular colleges in Bangalore for engineering. It is spread over a 15 acres campus near KR Market in Bangalore. It is affiliated to the AICTE and is under the VTU, Belgaum. A NAAC A grade college, BIT offers courses like Computer Science, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Telecommunication, Civil and Electronics.
3. Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE) – Founded in the year 1979, it is also one of the most popular engineering colleges in Bangalore located in the Kumarswamy Layout area of South Bengaluru. It has a campus area of 28 acres and offers degree courses in Biotechnology, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Construction Technology, Medical Electronics, Telecommunication, Industrial, Aeronautical, Architecture and Biotechnology.
4. BMS institute of Technology (BMSIT) - A NAAC A grade college, BMSIT is an approved college by AICTE & UGC, New Delhi and under VTU, Belgaum. It offers courses ranging from Civil, Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical, Telecommunication, Information Science and Architecture.
5. Rajarajeswari College of Engineering (RRCE) - Approved by the AICTE and affiliated to the VTU, Belgaum, RRCE is a NAAC A accredited college and is spread over a wide spanning campus. It offers degree courses for Civil, Mechanical, Telecommunication, Computer Science, electrical, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering.
Well, based on your scores and requirement you may choose a suitable college and work towards designing a high flying career in the Engineering field.
Created on Jun 18th 2018 04:57. Viewed 248 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.