Best budget hotels in Jaipurby Hippo Cabs Car Rental Services
Jaipur is a place of over indulgence and wild splurging, whether it be of money on the lovely, exquisite handicrafts and hosiery here, or on multifarious activities one gets to do in this culturally laced city.
But staying in a fast paced city will lead to a heavy burden on your savings. We get it that you want to travel solo, or that you’re looking for a budget experience, and hence we bring to you our list of best budget hotels to stay in Jaipur.
- Hotel Pearl Palace- A variety of reasons make this hotel land at the first place. It’s hospitality and services are awesome, and the family in charge of caretaking this hotel earn great bonus points. Excellent choice for backpackers and quick weekend travellers, this hotel is laced with alluring Rajasthani interiors, and the locally famous peacock rooftop restaurant make this a gorgeous attraction for tourists staying here. The hotel has a range of rooms to choose from, ranging from the most affordable to bigger, more expensive ones! The hotel’s sister range, the Pearl Palace Heritage Boutique Guest House, was featured in the Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel movie, and since has earned its own fame!
- Sunder Palace guest house- A backpacker’s paradise, this hotel offers a wide range of spacious, clean and artfully decorated rooms at the most inexpensive prices. It’s rated as one of the best budget hotels in Jaipur by most travellers. The hotel offers its guests a well spaced roof top restaurant with a stunning view and plenty of hot water! Helpful staff and polite hospitality give it bonus points.
- Hotel Kalyan- Run by a reliable family as its head, this hotel offers a range of rooms to its guests at meagre rates of 650/- per night. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the owners are way too enthusiastic to make friends out of their guests! Their rooftop restaurant gives a bountiful view, and is perfect for a leisure evening.
- Vinayak Guest House- This family run guesthouse has its own share of compliments and special, endearing features. It is an locally set nature themed guesthouse with a range of rooms at the most reasonable rates. Its delicious, home cooked food is its speciality, as is the chill out zone with a free wifi. Overall, an excellent option for travellers looking towards a cheap stay.
- Rajputana Guest House- This family run guest house offers spacious, well kept rooms at nominal prices, and is just a friendly family stay. The hosts are gracious and kind, the service superb, and the food delicious. The interiors of the rooms are well decorated with eastern flowery vibes and yen wallpapers. Overall, a very decent budget hotel to stay in while visiting Jaipur.
- Zostel- One of the first Indian backpacker hostels ever, Zostel hotels are full of spacious rooms and delightful, groovy staff to help you get in the rhythm of things. With full hostel facilities; a wifi connection, free space, kitchen access and balconies, Zostel has become one of the favourite choices of young travellers all around. Now situated in Old City near Hawa Mahal, it offers abundant facilities of a hotel at the cost of a Hostel.
- Moustache Hostel- With Zostel’s popularity skyrocketing, moustache, after its success in Delhi, has brought a range of hostels in Jaipur as well. Decked with the elements of Rajasthani culture like wall articles, Cannons and hand crafted items. Located on The hustling and bustling MI road, this is a very contemporary and classic hotel, and offers spacious, well kept rooms at minimal prices.
- CrashPad hostotel- Started in late 2014, CrashPad gives travellers a unique hotel cum hostel experience. It’s a cozy property, located just 20 minutes off the Old City, with 4 neatly packed rooms together. Facilities include TV, a library, gaming zone, kitchen and free wifi. An ideal choice for a group of travelling friends.
- The Hosteller- A new chain of hip backpacker hostels, Hosteller provides guests the comfort of a hotel with the funk and freedom of a hostel. Splendid views and extremely helpful staff define this hostel cum hotel. Facilities include free wifi, kitchen, library, movies and Xbox for gaming. An overall budget experience for a group of friends, looking to stay in and explore Jaipur.
- Le Pension- The name of this hotel is derived from French, meaning Bread and Breakfast. Located in Shyam Nagar, this is a backpacker hostel aiming to create a cozy, comfortable environment for travellers away from their homes. There’s a terrsace, common kitchen and a lounge with guitars, books, movies and music. An overall budget stay for friends travelling together looking to stay in and explore Jaipur.
With all these wonderful budget hotels in Jaipur, heritage places to visit, awesome markets to shop at, once in a lifetime things to do and eateries to gorge over delicious food, Jaipur is just a cab away! Come visit this marvellous city with best Local Cab Service, and get the opportunity to witness the grandeur of the Rajputana Heritage.
Created on Dec 28th 2017 23:29. Viewed 407 times.