Best Alexa Routines: How to Start the Day with Amazon Echoby Anna Mathew Digital marketer
Always instructing Alexa must be annoying sometimes when you have other stuff to do. However, you can create the daily routine on Amazon Echo so that it can perform accordingly. Setting up the routines also includes brighter lights in the morning, playing your favorite track, or telling about the traffic for the daily commute. Usually, everything you do daily can be customized on Amazon Echo. The use of Alexa is to make your day more productive and more comfortable. Here are the best Alexa routines you can use.
1. Go to the Amazon Alexa app.
2. Click on the menu.
3. Press Routines option.
4. Select the Create Routine option.
5. Choose When This happens and tap on how you want to activate routine.
6. User’s voice command will begin the routine.
7. – Fix the time for Alexa to activate the routine. Then you don’t have to command for starting the schedule.
8. – Alexa will act as Amazon Echo hub.
9. – Alexa can act according to the location, like when you reach home, it will start the routine.
10. – When the users dismiss the alarm, then Alexa will start the routine.
11. – Click on Amazon Echo to start the routine.
12. Input some phrases like Good night or Good morning. This will include the words you will say to Alexa to start the routine.
13. Click on Add action then choose all that you need Alexa to do daily.
Alexa can help to start the morning routine before you wake up. Customize a schedule on Alexa to Switch on lights slowly in the morning and start brewing coffee. When you get up, greet Alexa, and say “hey, good morning” to activate the morning routine. Set actions to perform so that Alexa can read the weather, give the email summary and run down the calendar for the day as well as read you the news.
Playing your favorite track to wake you up. You can ask Alexa to play your wake-me-up song and also read the traffic report if you are living in a busy city.
Add command like “Alexa; I’m commuting to work.” Users can also add actions like turn off the smart lights and plugs.
It is better to reach home with bright lights rather than moving on the stairs and finding the switch. You can set the voice routine to act for this as well. You have to select the Click on Location from options and input the address so reaching near your home will activate the routine.
When you are in bed and ready to sleep, then you can start the bedtime routine by using the phrase to activate. Command Alexa like Alexa, I’m willing to sleep, and you must be sure that you have enabled the action like Alexa, turn off the lights. If you face problems falling asleep, then you can use relaxing music or maybe rain sounds as well.
, writer of this blog loves to write and create awareness related to day-to-day internet threats. Major topics of her interest are printer support like , epson printer support, dell printer support, etc.
Created on Dec 4th 2019 01:48. Viewed 185 times.