Bellsouth Email Not working, Technical Support on Bellsouthby Maria S. Consultant
Complete guide to fix BellSouth email not responding issue
There might be multiple modes of communication introduced in the past few years but, email is predominant among all, especially in case of formal communication. Well, many companies offer email services to the users but, BellSouth email services are considered as best.
For those who are not aware, BellSouth is a popular email service that is used by thousands of people to perform their routine email activities. Also, the developers have introduced various features within the application that has made it easier for the users to perform their routine activities.
Undoubtedly, the services offered by BellSouth are impeccable but, there are a few users who have reported Bellsouth email not working issue. Luckily, this issue is common and can be resolved in time by trying out a simple troubleshooting solution provided in this article.
Points to keep in mind
Before heading on with the solution to fix Bellsouth email not working issue, it is required that users keep these pointers in mind to fix this issue in time.
- It is suggested to the users to check the credentials that they are entering at the time of login.
- Further, it is recommended that the user check the internet connection.
- Also, the user can check if they are encountering an outage issue.
- Lastly, it is suggested to the users to clear the cache stored on the device.
Procedure to fix BellSouth email not responding issue
For the users who are encountering Bellsouth email not working, it is quite common and can be resolved in time by making some changes in the POP and IMAP settings.
- For initiating this process, the user needs to open the Application section on their device.
- Then, in the Mail section, the user is required to tap on the BellSouth option.
- Further, the user needs to click on SMTP settings and proceed with the process.
- Now, in the configuration settings, the user needs to set POP as pop.att.yahoo.com with port 995.
- And then, set SMTP as smtp.att.yahoo.com with port 465.
- After that, the user is required to enter the username and password and save the changes.
Created on Dec 30th 2019 06:23. Viewed 349 times.