Astonishing Things About Vodka You Never Knewby Thomas R. The Writer
Vodka is derived from the Russian word ‘’voda’’, which means water – and yes, it serves as the water, a neutralizer for many other drinks while great even when consumed alone. Brace yourself as you are about to discover three astonishing facts about Vodka, which you might have never known.
Vodka Is A Popular Ingredient In Food Recipes
Vodka is popular because of its versatility, as it can be used in a thousand recipes. It brings much flavor, aroma, and consistency to numerous recipes to food recipes. Many chefs use wine and Vodka to add flavor to their premium recipes. If you are unfamiliar with these things are a few essential recipes that you might have eaten but didn’t know that require Vodka for increased flavor and aroma:
1. Linguine with Clams and Chorizo: It is pasta with bits of spices, browned chorizo deglaze with Vodka mingle, and some salty bites of clam.
2. Drunken Shrimp: (Seafood) Well, the name sounds crazy, but it is excellent cuisine. It can surely win hearts. Shrimps are tenderized and flavored with Vodka, lemongrass, chilies, and some garlic. Everything is mixed and then sautéed. At last, Vodka is added or sprinkled, which helps boost the flavor of the sauce. Steamed rice is added as the sideline.
3. Chocolate Ganache Tart: The fruity, chocolaty tart. This tart comes with a vodka-cherry sauce, vanilla flavor, which gives the perfect twist to the Black Forest.
Vodka Is A Great Add-On For Drinks
You can do a lot with Vodka – whether you want to consume it on a sad night or have it with fancy dinners. To your surprise, now there are things like vodka guns and fountains available for people. Most people their Vodka Gun Online; it is a great decorative material and adds a chic touch to your drinks presentation. You can combine many things with Vodka, or you can say you can add Vodka to anything.
If you have never heard about it or seen it, then the possibility is that you might have consumed many drinks, but you never knew that they have Vodka in them. In some places, even lime water is also mixed with Vodka to make them more extravagant. Here are some examples of drinks that you never knew had Vodka in them:
1. Watermelon double punch: It is a giant vodka-soaked watermelon, which is later mixed with champagne, ginger ale, and orange juice. To your surprise, alcoholic drinks can be as cheap as you want. It gives a more refreshing taste to the watermelon, even if consumed without mixed with the drink.
2. Lychee and peach martini: it is a very refreshing drink – Asian inspired. However, it can make a great impression on your guests, at a party, or any extravagant dinner with that special someone.
3. Watermelon jelly shots: The most refreshing drink loved by the children but a little vodka in the booze makes it an enthralling drink for the adults. The trick is to add Vodka into the drink rather than water. It will completely change the game for you.
Created on Feb 8th 2021 16:17. Viewed 66 times.