Are you prompted to repeated sign-in in Office 365 OneNote? Fix it now!by Maria William Software Developer
Making spaces in Android and iOS Phones, Microsoft Office setup 365 OneNote has become an essential part of professional as well as personal lives. Easing its users to create quick note, the utility is now one of excessively used tools of Office Setup. So far, with many such advantages the software sometime because a cause of halt in any task and frustrates users.
When you deal with login problems of your Office setup account, do not keep trying to sign in even if you are prompted to login again, this might lock your Office account temporally. Sometimes your authorizations can be corrupted, affecting OneNote to constantly prompt you to enter your details. To fix this up, do the subsequent steps.
Prior to make any changes, please note that the steps are only applicable on Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Trying the same process on other devices may or may not work.
Find steps to clear your Office credentials for iOS devices:
1. Close all the running Office application from Mac, except OneNote
2. Sign out from OneNote.
· Please note that logging out from account will still store all the data and all your notebooks will still be there.
3. Quit OneNote to close it completely
4. Open "Keychain Access" and search for all items with "Office15".
· There should be only a few items one the list and one of them should the accounts you access
· You will see a long alphanumeric code starting with “MicrosoftOffice15…”
5. Delete all the items starting with the string this will help you in deleting the authentication credentials and will keep other data safe.
6. Sign in again, and you will be re-created
7. Open OneNote and sign into your account
You have made all the changes successfully. However, if you are facing the problem again even after doing the changes as mentioned in the process above you need to clear your browsing history. Consecutively, visit Office.com/setup and login your account for error free access to your account. Keep the Office setup update to eliminate any kind of future issues.
Created on Jul 25th 2018 00:03. Viewed 192 times.