Apply for Australia Student Visaby Round World Immigration Round World Immigration
Australia is known as very valuable destination for the students of the overseas countries. According to the report Australian government invested 20$ billion in 2016 for better infrastructure to colleges, schools, organization and university etc. Providing world level infrastructure and education for upcoming generation is a key a target of Australia’s government. To get enrolled in school or colleges, one must have a student Visa. It allows students to stay in Australia as a temporary resident as per course duration's.
Knowledge of English is a prior requirement for the students looking to student visa. If you have known more knowledge in English you most have to pass IELTS test for the visa purpose. Medical certificate as per DIAC guidelines is another requirement’s. Before applying students most obtain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) program. Round World Immigration (RWI) Visa consultants experts helps students for conducting your eligibility assessment to decide the eligibility to apply for the Australian student visa.
Student visa can be issued under seven sub classes-Independent ELICOS
- Schools sector
- Vocational education and training (VET) sector
- Higher education sector
- Masters and Doctorate sector
- Non-award foundation studies/other sector
- AusAID or Defense sponsored sector
Simple method to apply for Australia student visa at Australian embassy or consultants located in your country. At RWI YOU will get response of your application within 2 Hrs. You can know all the information related your visa with our expert at any time in free of cost.
Once your visa is confirm, some guidelines and regulations must have to follow and you must oblige some restrictions as per the terms and conditions of the visa--
- You must have to maintain attendance as per course. Because weekly immigration department takes report for every months
- Minimum 80% of attendance are required otherwise immigration may cancel you visa.
- No one allow to work more than 20 hours in a week.
- Verification of your residential address to the education organization with seven days after entering in Australia are required.
- Travelling in different country during visa period are allowed.
- You cannot stay in Australia after the expiry of the visa period.
- If you further want to stay you must renew you visa.
Round World Immigration is the best place to get full information about the types of visas to Australia like: student Australia Student Visa, Australia PR Visa, Australia Business Immigration Visa etc.
Created on Mar 21st 2018 07:42. Viewed 844 times.