Another India's Biggest Recruitment By Indian Railwayby Raghav Sharma Teacher
Railway Recruitment Cell is soon going to conduct the examination for the Level 1 Recruitment in the month of September / October 2019. The recruitment was earlier announced on the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell and Railway Recruitment Board. Though the recruitment procedure will be carried out by the Regional RRCs only. The candidates who are aspiring for the post are applying for the examination as we speak. The level 1 Recruitment involves the posts like Porter, Service Man, Line Man, etc. the Group D posts of the Railways. The candidates who are going to appear for the examination must be in complete information of the important details of the examination and the RRC Level 1 Admit Card 2019. Read all the important details below.
Important Details of the recruitment
· The recruitment is being conducted by the Railway Recruitment Cell. The information is being shared on both Railway Recruitment Cell and Railway Recruitment Board regional websites.
· The recruitment is being conducted for the Level 1 Recruitment. The posts are that of a Group D Officer.
· The main organization body is the Indian Railways. The posts are on behalf of Indian Railways itself. That means the candidate will be part of the staff of Indian Railways only.
· Name of the Notification is RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019 – RRC CEN 01/2019. The candidates can download the official notification from the official website of the RRC for their referral. All the important details and necessary information is shared through the official notification only.
· Applications – The applications for the recruitment of Level 1 post has been invited from the eligible candidates since 12th March 2019 and the complete applications can be submitted by 12th April 2019. The applications can only be submitted in the online mode. If the candidate fails to abide by the rules of form filling, the applications of such candidate would be rejected.
RRC Level 1 Admit Card 2019 will be released online on the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell. The candidates who are going to appear in the examination can check and download the admit card by submitting their login credentials submitted to them through the registration confirmation. The admit card is an authority letter. This approves a candidate eligibility to appear in the examination. The candidates must make sure that the details mentioned on the admit card are correct and do not contain any mistakes or discrepancies in the names or spellings. It is expected that the admit card will be released about 15 days before the examination. Though the exam dates are not confirmed yet, we can only estimate. The admit card is a must, if the candidate appears in the examination hall without the admit card, they will not be able to enter the exam hall.
How to Download the Admit Card?
The admit card will only be available on the official website. Though the link to access the official website can be checked here too. The candidates would be required to submit their login details on the candidate’s portal and access the official website. The admit card must be checked before-hand to see to it that the details mentioned on the admit card is complete. Follow the steps mentioned below.
· Visit the official website of the RRC.
· Check for the link of RRC LEVEL 1 ADMIT CARD 2019.
· Click on the link.
· Submit the login credentials on the candidate’s portal.
· Check the details mentioned on the admit card that appears in the new tab
· Once verified, download the admit card in PDF format.
· Take a printout of the PDF file.
· Keep 2-3 Xerox copies of the same for future references.
Following details are mentioned on the admit card of the Level 1 examination. Keep in mind that all these details must be clearly mentioned on the admit card and contains no discrepancy. In case of mistakes please contact to the Railway Recruitment Cell.
· Name of the candidate
· Roll number of the candidate
· Registration number of the candidate
· Age of the candidate
· Date of the birth of candidate
· Category of the candidate
· Name of the examination
· Date of the examination
· Name of the exam centre
· Address of the exam hall
· Time and shift of the examination
· Instructions for the examinations
· Instructions for the admit card
· Photograph of the candidate
· Signature of the candidate
· Signature of the Examination Controller
Read more Railway Jobs details @ railwayrecruitmentgov.in
Created on Mar 19th 2019 07:23. Viewed 107 times.