Angular VS React VS Vue. Which is the best?by Ravi Bhadauria ADMEC Multimedia Institute
An Insight to Angular
1. It is typescript-based language developed by Google.
2. It is mainly used in making of interactive web application.
3. Latest working version-2 is released in Oct 2016.
4. There are many new features like complication in less than 3 secs, launch of new HTTP Client.
5. Since, is MVVM (Model-View-View Model), so it allows the developers to work separately on the same app.
6. Angular is used by well know websites namely Wix, weather.com, google.com etc.
Drawbacks of Angular:
1. It has very complex syntax.
2. When we shift from one version to another, there can be many issues.
An Insight to React
1. Its working version is released in march 2013.
2. Latest version is React16 released in September 2017.
3. It uses multiple pages.
4. It is highly used as it is easy to learn.
5. It is very flexible and highly responsive.
6. It can work under high load easily.
7. In this workflow is in such a way that child element cannot affect parent data.
8. Its library gets a lot of updates.
9. It is very light weight.
10. It is developed and maintained by Facebook.
11. It is used by well known websites namely twitter, Reddit, PayPal, Tumbler, Pinterest etc.
Drawbacks of React:
1. There is no official documentation as it is developing very fast and there is no time for proper documentation.
2. Sometimes developers have too much of choice.
3. It requires high level of knowledge on integrating interface into MVC framework.
An Insight to Vue
1. It is also rapidly growing software.
3. It is very interactive, fast and compassable.
4. We can make our app as we want and its flexile and easy to arrange.
5. It is very adaptive as it framework is similar to React and Angular.
6. It helps in coding of templates and it can be used again.
7. Its performance is better as compared to other frameworks as its weight is very less, which helps in speed and flexibility of the project.
Drawbacks of Vue:
2. It is not everywhere in the market.
3. A lot of things are still in chinese in it, which leads to complexity in the stage of development.
4. It sometimes creates problem at the time of integrating into huge projects.
So, the above-mentioned points can make it easier for us to let us decide which framework is the best in the web industry. Though Vue is released lately but it is getting most of the attention. Both Angular and React are becoming popular with developing technologies. Choice is yours.
Created on Oct 15th 2018 02:03. Viewed 283 times.