An Overview Of The Parallax Effect In The Website Design - SFWPExpertsby SFWP EXPERTS Web Designer If you are updated with the previous year’s website design trend then you must be aware of the fact that when parallax scrolling was introduced it started gaining main praises from different designers. Many websites even adopted parallax scrolling to enhance website appearance as well as user experience. But it turned out that instead of enhancing user experience parallax effect started doing more harm than good.
Even today if new website design trends are introduced some of them grab the user’s attention and some fail to do because users are not habituated to accessing those types of designs. The same happened with the parallax effect, during the initial days it got a lot of precision but slowly it faded away. Because most of the websites started to see the same result like less user engagement, traffic, and more.
But in recent years designers have started to see an increase in the demand for the parallax effect. The websites from different industries have already started to include the parallax scrolling feature in their website design for better engagement.
- How to Optimize Typographic Hierarchy on your Website?
- Is “WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate” The Best Product Add-On Plugin (Part II)
- TOP 6 TIPS ON HOW TO USE POP-UPS IN YOUR WEB DESIGN
- User Testing Role & Tools for Effective Website Designing
- Selecting Best Fonts for Your Website Designing Goals
Wordpress Website Design Company
Visit Reference Profile Websites:
- lead magnet
- Guerrilla Marketing
- website design los angeles
Created on May 17th 2021 03:45. Viewed 398 times.