Amazon; the largest online marketplaceby zyla courtney i am a bloger
There was a time when there was no online shopping, everyone got up and went for shopping but since online shopping was introduced, not much made use of it until the introduction of Amazon, the world changed. Amazon is actually an international technology based company that is situated in Seattle, Washington. It mainly makes use of the e-commerce, cloud computing and the artificial intelligence industries and is one of the most successful company in this regard that there is.
The Amazon.com first originated in the year 1994 on 5th of July with the hard work of Jeff Bezos. His vision was to provide people with an online bookstore and following its success, it contemplated further genres such as downloading and online streaming of audio books, movies, videos and MP3 songs etc. later on it kept on adding in, furniture, jewelry, toys, electronic, toys etc. Today, amazon owns its very own publishing house, film and television studio, is heading major consumer goods in the category of electronics such as the Kindle e-readers, Echo devices, televisions etc. It has also been offering its services as a retail website with its own international shipping.
Amazon provides quality and proper assistance to its consumers and deeply values their reviews and suggestion, you can also reach out to them through the Amazon Customer Service contact number.
How did it make it here?
How did Amazon make it this big after all? The secret to this is based upon the fact that Amazon is majorly a logistics based company. By offering a surprising two-day shipping as well as the two-hour “Prime now” delivery services, that too free. One cannot accomplish such luxuries just with the aid of FedEx and UPS.
The employees’ commitment to their jobs are a major contribution to amazon’s success rates. With its 382,000 hardworking employees from which 90,000 are centered in the US fulfillment centers, amazon is bound to the level of success it resides on at the moment. The Amazon’s outstanding employees at the customer service are a promising aid to any of your queries. Don’t believe us? Try it out by contacting them on their special amazon customer service number.
Did you know?
· In the first place, the Amazon Company was introduced by the name of Cadabra, similar to the magic spell “abracadabra”. However, soon enough they decided to shift to Amazon, reflecting to the vast South American river.
· Just the previous year, the Amazon Web Services were able to earn the company a huge revenue of $7.3 billion. The forum mostly deals with data storage, IT resources solutions.
· Amazon owns a calculated total of 41 subsidiaries and renowned brands being used all around the world.
· In the offices, employees of the company enjoy the joyful company of their beloved pets, throughout the day, with a doggy deck in one of the building.
· The amazon offices are a dream for anyone, with spheres including over 400 species of plants from all around the world, providing the employees a breadth of fresh air whenever they need one.
Created on Apr 29th 2019 20:00. Viewed 83 times.