Amazon Product Optimization Made Easy With These Tipsby GPC Softwares Web Development And Digital Marketing Service
How big is Amazon and what makes it so big? Search for a normal needle for sewing on Amazon and based on the Amazon Product Optimization, it will give you 500 brands of products for same category. This bombardment of brands is because there is a huge competition in the world for selling stuffs. Even a small pencil can be cheesy for the customer as it has to choose from 100s of brands giving the same product. These products may differ in giving offers on the pricing, the quality and the cash backs and so on.
Being a businessman, we always think why not put the product on top. Not every customer has the patience of going till the last page to search the product for the real value. So being on the top is always a safer option where people will get a better chance to plan which product is best for their budget.
Then comes the part, the customer opens up the product in the list. Be your product best among the list of products but what you show them on the screen at that times makes the difference. Think about this condition where there are 400 billion customers all at once look at the product and they are not satisfied with the description of product. It can be a big loss for you to them not buying it. It is how well you present the product to them.
As we all work for our product to have an increased page visit, higher conversion and boost the profits. Breaking the Amazon’s A9 ranking is the key. A9 is the algorithm of ranking products in the list. This says that for improving the successfully sales of the product, the words are to be exact and focused. Understanding the small words and bringing relevancy in the search result make it a big factor. There are factors that affect the A9 algorithm.
Get the ASIN Number:
ASIN number is a number given to a specific product to easily list it among the category of products. Make sure to have an ASIN Number first listing the product. It can give control to list and de-list the product from the group. Then you can also control the product online.
Check the performance of the product online
We have talked about listing on the top through optimization. Before Amazon search engine optimization, it is important to narrow down some key aspects of product listing. The areas to improve in these things are mainly-
- Product Title: It gives you 50 words heading. Product title is what is defining the product. Use keywords (lots of it) and place them mostly on the first and the last of the heading. Add USP in the heading that builds an extra adrenaline in the product to pump. And try giving numerical details too.
- Images: it is better to understand on visual cues than just the words. Sometimes people are in a search of product and don’t even bother about the description. May be they have taken reference from some of their colleague and just want to buy it. Use professional shots, product more number of images and use the video marketing options too.
- Product Description: With every product, there is a description about the details of the product. It is on us to use those 250 words wisely to make up to the mark and attract customer. On product description, one needs to be Bullet Point oriented, appealing content, Mention warranties and guarantee, Mention material and their maintenance and the approach.
- Reviews: This is very important to mention, the review defines how the product is liked by the customer and where should it be ranked. So make sure to have people reviewing it on the site along with Star-ratings of the product. And if any customer has negative review about the product, ask the customer care department to interact and solve the issues for them.
- Ratings: If the star rating is 4 stars or above, the product is doing fairly well but anything less than 3 stars is asking for improvement. This is due to many people commenting badly about the product again and again. Then it becomes the first priority for manufacturer to improve the quality of product and make the required improvements.
The purpose of Amazon Product Optimization is all to list the product on the top list of the Amazon search results. These are done by targeting the Keywords which are the complimentary products of product listing. It is not about which level of seller you are, focusing these points of presenting description, heading, images and reviews can make the product to be hopeful to be listed on the top of the list.
Created on Aug 12th 2019 07:04. Viewed 600 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.