Air france Reservationsby William Smith travel services
Booking steps and features of Air France
Air France is the flag carrier airline of France. The airline has a fleet size of 224 and serves 201 destinations. The airline is headquartered in Tremblay-en-France. There are various ways by which you can book Air France tickets. If you want to know how to book tickets then the steps are given below.
The steps to book tickets online are
· Visit the Air France website.
· Select ‘Purchase a ticket’ option from the menu bar.
· This will open a page.
· Fill in all the required information there.
· Select if your trip is one-way, round-trip etc.
· Enter your departure and arrival location.
· Enter the travel dates.
· Select a number of passengers and fill their details.
· Then select the cabin and class you wish to travel in.
· You can also select to use the BlueCredits option.
· Then you can find the flight.
· Select the one you find suitable.
· Make payment and get your ticket.
Passengers can also make Air France Reservations by calling the customer care or reservation center of the airline. The executive will take all required details and book on your behalf.
Ticket Booking Features of Air France
1. Time to Think
If passengers need time to make
reservation then they can choose the “Time to Think” option. In it, the airline
saves passenger’s booking and provides the same price for up to 3 days. This
option is free for infants but for flights within metropolitan France, within
Europe, or between Europe and North Africa or Israel a € 5 will be charged and
for other flights € 15 will be charged.
2. Unaccompanied minor
Passengers can also book tickets for minors who are unaccompanied. Teenagers from 12-17 years can travel alone and can also be accompanied on request after paying a fee.
3. Group booking
Passengers can also reserve tickets for a group of more than 10 people traveling to the same destination. Passengers can also get reduced fares for group booking.
For any doubt regarding Air France Ticket booking or for any other information, passengers can contact the customer service center of the airline. The executives are trained and skilled. They will provide all the information and provide assistance.
Baggage policy of Air France
Are you planning to book your flight reservations with Air France and have no clue about the various policies of the airline? Well, don’t need to fret out as in this article you will be provided with the two major policies of the airline that one needs to keep in mind to avoid the last-minute issues.
Generally, while traveling by air most of the passengers are worried about the baggage limit of the airline. So, to help out the passengers traveling by Air France here, in this article they will be provided with the complete details regarding Air France Baggage policy.
- As per the baggage policy, the passengers are allowed to carry a maximum of 1 hand baggage and 1 accessory in Economy class.
- However, in the case of Premium Economy, Business and La Premiere cabins, the passengers can carry a maximum of 2 hand baggage with 1 accessory.
- Further, the total dimension of the baggage should not exceed 55X35X25 cm. Also, the standard weight for hand baggage is set to 12 Kg in Economy and 18 Kg in other cabin classes.
- And in the case of checked baggage, the passenger can carry a maximum of 1 baggage in Economy, 2 in Premium Economy and Business, and 3 in La Premiere.
- Besides, the total weight of the baggage is set to 23 Kg in the case of Economy and Premium economy, and 32 Kg in Business and La Premiere cabins.
- In case, if the passenger is traveling with overweight or additional baggage they will be charged with an additional fee.
Cancellation policy of Air France
Besides, for the passenger who is willing to cancel their bookings with the airline here, are the details about the cancellation policy which they can confirm by dialing Air France Phone Number.
- Passengers can cancel their booking within 24 hours of purchase without any cancellation charge.
- For the above condition, it is required that the booking was 7 days before departure.
- In case, if the cancellation is made after 24 hours then passenger might need to pay a cancellation fee.
Created on Nov 6th 2019 06:09. Viewed 210 times.