Advantages of MBBS in Russia for Indian Studentsby Ameet Lokhande MBBS Abroad Counselor
Why did Indian students move towards International countries like Ukraine, China, Russia, Canada, The U.K., and many others for pursuing MBBS? Because that quality in education they want, medical colleges of Russia easily provide them at very affordable and low price. To study MBBS in Russia or any other country for MBBS abroad, Indian students don’t have to pass an entrance exam such as TOEFL or ILTES. And in these countries, students get the better quality education, accommodations facility, low cost fee structure, best environment for study, knowledge about different languages, chance to get placed in top medical hospitals, chance to gain more knowledge and sharpen skills for MBBS course and many other advantages.
For Indian students, Russia is the best country which offers them a quality education for medical courses. Every year, thousands of Indian students get enrolled in top medical universities of Russia. There are lots of medical universities in Russia for Indian students where they get easily and direct admissions at affordable prices.
There are so many benefits an Indian student can take from Russia’s Universities and colleges. These things attract an Indian student and also colleges there are quite different from Indian colleges.
Have a look at the list of advantages which contributed by MBBS in Russia for Indian students:
1. Direct and hassle free admissions in top medical universities of Russia.
2. Every year many Indian students come to Russia for studying in medical degree and other courses.
3. MBBS education at very low cost as compared to private medical colleges in India
4.Educational level is good even better from India and of European standard.
5. Far better medical facilities provided by Russian universities than India.
6. Almost all the medical universities in Russia are MCI and WHO approved, so MBBS degree is valid globally including India.
7. Study standard is better at affordable prices.
8. International medical programs or medical studies are taught in the English language also.
9. After completing MBBS, students can practice anywhere including India after passing respective countries entrance exam. You can also continue your medical practices at here in top medical hospitals.
10. No need to worry about the internship program. Because most university has their owned private hospital. So you can complete your internship your internship program there.
11. Almost all university provides you accommodation facility at affordable price.
12. The chance to learn International languages.
13. Required and modern types of equipment are there and new-fashioned classrooms.
14. You can easily be passed the MCI screening test when you take education from Russia; you just have to study hard.
15. Russia is more secure in terms of international students, because of law and order.
16. Your lifestyle will be changed in new environment.
Eligibility criteria for admission in medical universities of Russia as follows
· Students must have passed 12th exam with 50% marks and subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology from recognized board of India
· Qualifying marks in entrance exam NEET as per your category
· Students must be of 17+ age on 31st December in the year of admission
· To practice in India after completing MBBS in Russia qualifying NEET exam is compulsory otherwise your degree will not be valid in India
Best Medical Universities in Russia for MBBS
•First Moscow State Medical University
• Crimea federal medical university.
•Kabardino Balkarian State medical university
•Far eastern federal medical university
•People’s friendship medical university
• Kazan federal medical university.
• St. Petersburg state pediatric medical Institute.
• Dagestan state medical university.
• Pirgov research national medical university
Schedule an appointment to any of the counselor at AV Global Overseas and you will get complete assistance for admission MBBS in Russia 2021 by sending your query at email@example.com or call at +918530490888
Created on Sep 22nd 2021 05:56. Viewed 222 times.