A Healthy Handsome Male Organ? Sure, Why Not!by John Dugan Owner
Guys may not spend a lot of time contemplating whether they personally think of themselves as having a handsome male organ, but they know that their partners are interested in how attractive their equipment is – and in how healthy, too ,of course. Naturally, keeping an eye on male organ health is one easy way to have a more handsome male organ. But let’s take a look at some simple strategies for attaining and maintaining a handsome male organ for one’s partner(s).
Eye of the beholder
Of course, what makes for a handsome male organ in one person’s view may not in another, but that’s okay. No one member is going to absolutely please every individual, so it’s okay to accept that. For example, some partners find that a manhood with a little curve to it is really up their alley; but that doesn’t mean they’re not going to find a perfectly straight male organ to be desirable.
With that said, here are some strategies that will produce a member that will appeal to most people.
- Wash it regularly. Personal hygiene is always important and the most important aspect of a handsome male organ is how clean it is. This not only makes the manhood look better but also (and crucially) makes it smell better – persistent male organ odor can be a huge liability. Most men need to wash the member (and sacks) daily; those who sweat a lot (especially if they go to the gym, play sports, etc.) might need to do so more often. And men who are intact need to be sure to wash carefully under the hood so that smegma does not develop. Warm soapy water is best for the manhood, but be sure the soap is gentle and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals or fragrances.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water is good for overall health but also helps keep male organ skin looking better. Even with enough water, however, manhood skin can get dried out, so it pays to use moisturizers on the member if they are in danger of becoming dry, scaly or cracked.
- Wear soft underwear. Going commando ca be fun, but sensitive skin rubbing against rough denim, wool or other fabrics may get rubbed raw – not a handsome male organ look. Wearing cotton boxers is a good way to keep the skin from chafing – and also allows the member the chance to “breathe.”
- Air it out. Speaking of breathing, airing out the manhood also helps keep it healthy and handsome. Try to find at least an hour or two when the manhood can be unclothed (and not in use). The fresh air helps decrease odor issues and also is good for male organ skin. Sleeping bare is one easy way to achieve this goal, if that is an option.
- Wear latex protections. Unless a guy is in a totally monogamous relationship, he should make use of latex protections whenever he has sensual activity. Nothing is going to make a member look decidedly un-handsome and unhealthy than a member that shows signs of having contracted a social disease.
- Keep an eye on it. Finally, the best way to keep the member handsome and healthy is to examine it every day. Being on the lookout for any new bumps, cuts, abrasions, sores, etc. enables a guy to catch any issues and work to resolve them as quickly as possible.
A healthy handsome male organ is easier to attain if a guy regularly applies a top notch male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to his tool. Since moisturizing is so important, he should select an oil that contains both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). In addition, the oil needs to contain a potent antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, to combat free radicals and the oxidative damage they can cause to male organ skin.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Feb 14th 2020 06:00. Viewed 216 times.