A Detailed Guide on How to Convert MBOX Files to CSV Formatby Camilia Thomas Blogger
Are you looking on the internet on how to convert MBOX files to CSV format? If yes, then you can relax and skip the headache of searching relentlessly. We have discussed the steps on how to convert MBOX files to CSV format by using the manual method and automated tool. After going through the steps the user can easily convert MBOX files from Entourage, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Mac Mail, and etc.
What Are The Reasons For The Conversion Of MBOX Files To CSV Format?
● MBOX is the default format in which the user can store the mailbox items. It stores the files in a ‘Plain Text’ file type whereas; in CSV the users can store their entire data in a ‘Structured’ format.
● When the user shifts their office, they prefer to switch from MBOX to CSV format.
● CSV offers more features as opposed to MBOX format.
How To Convert MBOX Files To CSV Format By Using The Manual Method?
Beneath, we have listed the steps on how to convert MBOX files to CSV format by using the manual method:
● Run MBOX on the system.
● Go to the ‘Address Book’ tab.
● Choose Tools > Export option.
● Save the files at the desired location.
● Click on the ‘CSV’ format.
● Click on the ‘Finish’ tab.
Convert MBOX Files to CSV Format by Using KDETools MBOX to PST Converter
As you already that the manual method is too risky to perform the conversion of files from MBOX to CSV format. The user should use a safe approach to convert the files in this way, they will not lose the data. It is recommended to use MBOX to PST converter as it enables the user to perform a safe conversion of files from MBOX to CSV file type. The user can save them from executing a complex and tedious task to convert the files from MBOX to CSV format.
Why Does The User Should Use KDETools MBOX To PST Converter?
● KDETools MBOX to PST converter stands out in the market as it offers a wide range of advanced features at an affordable price.
● The user can convert MBOX files to numerous file types such as PST, CSV, HTML, EML, EMLX, PDF, HTML, and etc.
● The user can save the files at the desired location and in any format they want the files to be saved as.
Created on Jul 19th 2019 07:39. Viewed 537 times.