9 Ecommerce Trends to Watch Out for in 2021by Ciceroni - City Guide to Fashion & Lifestyle Fasion & Lifestyle After the arouse of the pandemic Covid’19, the gradual advent began in the eCommerce industry. Most of the retailers are moving to online selling. It is because especially from the year 2020, it is necessary to stick to social distancing and lesser skin contact. Eventually, both the customers and sellers are preferring online transactions.
This ever-changing industry is rapidly growing in 2021 and by 2022 there will be expected e-retail revenues to grow up to 6.54 trillion dollars jumping right from 3.53 trillion dollars in 2019.
Now let us explore the top 10 trending eCommerce features:
1. Voice - Holding the hands of Alexa, Amazon Echo, Google home assistant, the rise in popularity of voice channels for commerce increasing rapidly among people. By 2025, about 75% of households will be having smart speakers. Optimizing this voice search in your online business is simple but effective. It is firstly the most important to get organic traffic from voice searches by providing engaging answers to the consumer’s queries. To target and attract potential customers is by giving them engagement through better content development. As such if they are searching for a solution to their question, they can get it from your blog posts. Some of the tips to increase your traffic through this channel are by optimizing your content, adding new skills in the voice channels, language support, voice navigation visibility on the websites or apps.
2. Omnichannel support - based on a survey it can be observed that customers are relying on various channels in order to enjoy online purchasing. Options such as buy now, add to cart, checkout, etc. various ways to make it tangible for the customer is by making the mobile version user-friendly. Also adding options such as buy now, get home delivery, get delivered at your doorsteps, pick up in store, etc.
3. AI and AR - The two gems of online purchase nowadays are AI and AR. Artificial Intelligence keeps in the record the history of or the tendency of the customer to purchase particular categories of products. Whereas Augmented Reality allows the customer to enjoy the experience of the look after they try that item on themselves. These will in turn decrease the return rates and increasing consumer satisfaction even sitting at home.
4. Upgrade payment options - It is necessary to keep ranges of payment options otherwise if the consumer feels inconvenient they will not shop from your store anymore due to lack of payment options being easily accessible. Besides the commons ones as such Google Pay, Paypal, Apple pay, Paytm, etc there are many more thus it is very much vital to keep in your list for consumer’s benefit. It is thus very much important to keep your site updated regarding new payment methods with the upgrades.
5. Dynamic pricing - It is very much important to keep the products at a reasonable price for the customers to rely on. By reasonable price, it meant by the price which is dynamic in the market also in comparison to your competitors in order to optimize the cost.
6. Mobile Commerce - It is expected to a huge rise in mobile commerce even larger than e-commerce. It is because nowadays most of the people are using smartphones leading them to view and shop conveniently by mobile phones. Thus it is very important to check whether the mobile site is well established or not. By using the progressive web app PWA it can be seen how long it takes in a mobile version for a site to load. Smoothening checkout options. Also, crosscheck the whole mobile version whether the images can be zoomed or not.
7. An image worth a thousand words - in the current world of digital media nothings attracts more than an image. A powerful tool to drag customers to your site is by using images focused on them at the first point only. It can be done by following quite simple steps as such the use of high-resolution images as the banner image for the web page and redirecting to the clicking option to shop.
8. Influencer ruling the social media - The biggest platform to grow e-commerce is by promoting through social media videos, ads, and so many more. Especially when it comes to our favorite role model - influencers slaying in the style our desires for the item to purchase increase rapidly. This is one of the most effective platforms to be taken advantage of.
9. Environment friendly - It is the biggest trend of 2020 is to follow the green path in each aspect. Thus maintaining that, it is important to set a goal for your business. As such how can you donate something to the environment in return for taking so much from it. Using eco-friendly packaging. Lesser usage of paper slips instead uses of emails for that. How should your brand be the milestone to control wastage.
Created on Mar 16th 2021 12:50. Viewed 164 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.