7 Best Drupal 8 Modules for Stress-free Drupal 8 Development in 2020by Drupal India Drupal CMS Developer India Drupal is an open-source, powerful platform where Drupal developers can continually build and test new Drupal CMS features and modules that will enhance any online experience. Drupal 8 has a wealth of new Drupal modules available to web developers. With so many modules available for use, it becomes a bit of struggle to choose the best Drupal modules for your site. if you’ve indulged in Drupal 8 development, here are the best Drupal 8 modules that you should be using in 2020 and beyond.
Important Tip: If you’re looking to outsource your Drupal 8 development project, consider investing in Drupal web development services India as this decision will not only help you get a high-quality project on time but also help you save a lot of money.
Top 10 Drupal 8 Modules to Use in 2020
1. Field Group
This Drupal 8 module is useful for cleaning content types which makes the task much easier for content editors. Field Group helps you to organize similar fields into tabs, making it convenient for users to find and deal with the content across all pages. The similar fields may be images, dates, SEO-related fields, optional fields which are collectively grouped by this Drupal module.
• This module makes it easier for a content editor to edit the page, and find everything under a neatly-categorized group of similar items.
• It is a very time-consuming task to set up individual content types.
• Also, you won’t be notified regarding a field that you didn’t fill in a different tab, which is considered as a bug.
This is another awesome Drupal 8 module that assists people with little to no definite technical knowledge to create a fabulously synchronized content for their site. It helps in pre-defining complex components and allows for adding content as individual paragraphs, without writing HTML within a WYSIWYG field. With its drag-and-drop functionality, Paragraphs make it much easier to combine various fields into a customized and reused element.
• Paragraph is a more flexible version of standard fields.
• It combines different fields into complex components.
• It provides for infinite nesting.
• With buttons like ‘Add a Quote’ and ‘Add a popup’ and more, content editing becomes more user-friendly.
• You can set up an unlimited number of options easily.
• The developers will need to set up everything.
• The greatest advantage will be seen when you have a site with huge chunks of reused and re-arranged elements with different content types that look similar, for example, blog paragraphs.
• It is an extremely flexible module that comes with a range of Drupal CMS features.
• It is a decent, clean, and user-friendly interface having the most important options displayed in the UI, and a customer property override field in YAML form for the rest.
• It is more difficult to operate and requires strong expertise. Moreover, it takes a longer time to master it than other Drupal 8 modules.
This list of best Drupal 8 modules would be incomplete without adding the GraphQL module that a rage these days. The members of the Drupal community are in talks about the wide range of features it comes with. GraphQL helps you to pull content from your Drupal 8 website and organize it properly within your front-end apps. The requesting app takes the power to request for its requirements from the Drupal 8 website. The Drupal website need not recommend what the app would be provided in this case.
• It gives power to any of your front-end applications to request data
• It enables automatic caching
• By grouping queries together, it automatically reduces the time consumed to request data.
• Currently, the Drupal version of GraphQL has limited functionalities. It is primarily used for fetching data rather than creating a fully-fledged application.
5. Rabbit Hole
This is the most resourceful module and its results are truly outstanding. With Rabbit Hole, you can even find solutions to concerns regarding serious Drupal 8 development and implementation in the long run. Sometimes, when you need to use certain content, taxonomy terms, or files together for creating a particular content page, Rabbit Hole allows you to use them as individually accessible pages.
• Provides user-friendly functionality with overrides that a web developer needs on almost every Drupal installation.
• It takes extra time for setup. If the content is not linked to anywhere on your Drupal site, it gets difficult for crawlers as well as users to find it unless they guess the URL, or you have a faulty link.
Just like the Mac OS feature Spotlight, Coffee is a Drupal module that allows you to navigate the admin area with your keyboard. Using a simple keyboard shortcut (Alt+D) or (Alt+Shift+D) based on your internet browser, you can search for the page you’re looking for, and it will source it in the fewest characters possible.
• It gives you full keyboard navigation of the Drupal 8 user interface, which makes it much faster than using a mouse.
• With this module, you can either love it or hate it. It’s completely up to you.
MMenu is an amazing responsive menu module that allows you to set up a mobile off-screen menu that appears at the click of a button. MMenu is one of the leading Drupal 8 menu modules and is a cost-effective plugin. Besides, it is user-friendly and offers a wide array of great Drupal CMS features. A two-menu combination doesn’t require any coding experience and offers excellent touchscreen support.
• It is extremely easy to set up and use with your existing menu entities within Drupal.
• It has the ability to combine two different menu entities.
• It provides great touchscreen support with the help of hammer.js and superfish.
• It is a costly plugin.
• It requires a library to be kept up-to-date and installed in a separate location from the module.
Drupal 8 development is gaining popularity worldwide because it offers numerous possibilities to make your Drupal website feature-rich, highly-effective, robust, and secure. With plenty of Drupal CMS features, you can create the most powerful Drupal website that will give you a competitive edge in the industry.
Whether you already have a Drupal 8 website or planning to build one, you should consider outsourcing to a Drupal development company in India. By availing Drupal web development services India, you’ll be able to get high-quality Drupal websites at an affordable price. Conduct thorough research and shortlist the best Drupal development companies or Drupal 8 developers in India. Communicate with them and know about their services, expertise, work, and other details necessary for your Drupal 8 development project. Once you’ve finalized a company, you may move on to hire Drupal 8 developers from them.
Created on Aug 4th 2020 11:35. Viewed 582 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.