6 Effective Tips to Write a Stellar Research Proposalby Jordan Wilson Academic Writer
Drafting a flawless research proposal is indeed a tedious task. This write-up is all about providing a brief idea about generating a research question, explaining the research methodology and other aspects of a lengthy thesis or research.
Writing the research proposal helps in understanding the topic that your paper addresses. However, there are instances when students do not know the key elements that they must include in the write-up. Read on to know the important elements to write the perfect research proposal.
· Generate the research question: This is the most crucial task of research proposal writing. It is important for you to generate a research question. This helps you to stay focused while investigating on a particular topic. When you choose a particular question, you do not have to think about where to start and how to focus. While writing your proposal, make sure to mention the research question.
· Highlight research rationale: A research proposal should have a separate section to include the research rationale. It is important to have a rationale to establish what you want to highlight through your research. Without a proper rationale, a research proposal cannot be crafted.
· Create an impressive literature review: Make a separate section for the literature review. Explain in brief the theories and models you want to highlight in your research. Apart from that, also use an impeccable language to write the same.
· Explain the research methodology: Specifically describe the research methodology you want to undertake to write the research paper. You should highlight whether you want to adopt a survey or interview to conduct the research. It will help your supervisors to understand how you aim to achieve the hypothesis.
· Make a reference list: Do not forget to prepare a reference list after you are done with research proposal writing. It is important for the research proposal to show the resources you aim to use while investigating the chosen topic. Hence, do not forget to mention the books, articles, journals you used to write the literature review.
· Cite within the text: While writing your research proposal, you need to cite the literature review portion in the paper. The citations should be done following the proper reference style. Otherwise, the quality of the paper will deteriorate.
These steps will help you to craft a flawless research proposal. Once you create a proper proposal, there will be no hassle in crafting a lengthy paper anymore.
Created on Jan 14th 2019 06:34. Viewed 263 times.