5 Success Strategies Used by E-commerce Sitesby naveen pathare Founder
The online revolution in recent years led to a sea-change in many economies around the world. India, far from being an exception, has witnessed it in full-fledged form. The IT revolution began way back in 1980’s and many multinational companies. With the beginning of last decade, a large number of young entrepreneurs have setup many big e-commerce firms and have proven the kind of talent that our country could generate.
Those who ventured in the e-commerce industry had to initially face many issues relating to raising capital, the fledgling sector, brand promotion and completions with big global firms. They fought against all odds and have now become established names. They changed the way business and shopping was being done in our country. These e-commerce firms use several marketing strategies in order to expand their business and build trust with their customers. Some of these strategies are now discussed below:
· Discount: One of the most commonly used strategies used by the e-commerce sites is offering discount coupons and various offers which attract the consumers. For example, few websites offer Zivame coupons for first order to consumers which help them buy these products at affordable rates. Apart from it, there are many seasonal and festive offers provided by them.
· Personalization: Sometimes giving special shopping personalization options to the website visitors makes it easier to sort out their final choices before buying any product. It is a very famous strategy used by big eCommerce companies like Amazon where every visitor would find a different webpage customized based on their previous searches.
· Surveys:Surveys and online polls are great ways of engaging the consumers and knowing the latest trends. This helps to prioritize the products and offer the desired products to the consumers. Surveys are also source of valuable feedback from people and also indicate their level of satisfaction while buying different products.
· Interactions: Apart from surveys there are many other ways of interacting with the users. These may be through social media sites or other such platforms. These interactions help create a unique bond between the two parties and also build the necessary trust between them.
· MultipleOptions: It is quite necessary for any online company to provide more and more options to the users in order to help them get what they really need. It is also necessary for consumer satisfaction and providing them great shopping experience. Online firms offer various options to their customers who include payment options, return policies, multiple brands, wide range of prices, etc. One could easily get Zivame coupons for first order and other such popular brands via festive deals and other such lucrative offers at Couponsaver .
There are still many other ways which companies deploy in order to build their presence and further expand it.The world of internet has brought about a radical change in our lives.Given the further penetration of internet in different parts of our country, the e-commerce industry is expected to grow in the near future and provide more benefits to the user base.
Created on Apr 23rd 2019 06:06. Viewed 265 times.