5 Romantic Places to Visit When Traveling to New York Cityby Ajit Bainsla Digital Marketing Expert
If you have planned New York City visit around Valentine day then, here are the 5 Romantic Places to Visit When Traveling to New York City. You can plan an amazing surprise for your beloved in this mesmerizing city.
1. Empire State Building: If you are preparing a proposal on Valentine day then, top of the Empire State Building is the best place to do that. With astounding view, you can spend romantic time with your lover. You can even stargaze with your partner.
2. Tiffany’s: Enjoy super amazing food with your lover at the Tiffany’s and co. You can plan a dinner surprise for your lover also. Book a corner seat and champagne to celebrate your love with each other.
3. Ice Skating Rink at Rockefeller Center: If you want to add a little adventure then, go for ice skating. Book your slot and surprise your lover with Ice skating session. You can enjoy this thrilling and adventurous activity with each other for hours.
4. Central Park: You can visit Central Park with your lover. You can enjoy quality time with your partner. You can take a romantic walk; plan a picnic, read books and do boat ride together. You can do star gazing at the night also.
5. Sail to Manhattan: Yes, you can book a yacht to sail to Manhattan and spend a perfect date with your partner. You can enjoy, wine and glorious sunset together. This can revive your love and relationship. You can book a dinner and stay in Manhattan to give a breathtaking surprise on Valentine day.
These 5 Romantic Places to Visit When Traveling to New York City pre book and plan your surprise for Valentine day so it is recommended that you book yours well in advance. We will advise you to travel New York with Travel Card.
Created on Feb 6th 2018 05:37. Viewed 346 times.