5 Reasons Why You Should Employ the Services of Cisco Based Call Centersby Vcare Corporation Vcare Corporation Outsource Call Center
Network infrastructure plays an important role in the success of call center services. Without a good network provider, it becomes hard for a call center to carry out its day-to-day services consistently. Amongst the many network infrastructure providers in the world, Cisco is recognized for the pioneering role it has played in shaping the fortunes of call centers across the globe. Not only does it offer network and communication devices like VoIP phones; it also provides state-of-the-art call center software solutions that can be used for intelligent routing, multichannel contact management along with network-to-desktop computer telephony.
Why Choose Cisco Based Call Centers?
As discussed before, Cisco is a leader in call center domain, both in quality and quantity. The devices Cisco manufactures last for longer periods of time and meet the technical requirements for reliable operation. There are many reasons why a business should put its faith in Cisco based call centers. Some of them are listed below:
1. Cisco VoIP – Cisco VoIP telephony ensures clearest of sounds during communication. This allows customers and call center agents to communicate with each other comfortably. It has been seen that substandard VoIP phones can hamper communication and force the call center representatives to repeat themselves many times. This can create confusion during calls and might enrage the customer. However, while using Cisco VoIP phones such problems are rare. Interactions take place without any hindrance, which leads to increased customer satisfaction.
2. Cisco software packages – Call centers require certain software solutions to carry out their tasks consistently. To fulfill this requirement, Cisco offers unified packages that are easy to install and configure. Cisco based call centers services generally require solutions like Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP), Cisco Unified Communications Manager along with Unified CCE that comes with built-in email and chat, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, and the Cisco Finesse, which is a web-based agent desktop.
3. Omnichannel Cisco solutions – Nowadays, it has become increasingly important for companies to reach their customer base through different channels. Cisco solutions are smart enough to figure out the knowledge of agents and route customer contacts (from different channels) based on the skill level of a customer care representative.
4. State-of-the-art reporting – Cisco software suite comes with reporting feature that can be used for comprehensive reporting of an agent’s work. The reports can be utilized for analyzing and rating an employee’s performance over a period of time.
5. IVR technology – Integrated voice response system better known as IVR is offered by Cisco that can be used for routing calls automatically to the desired department. The use of cutting-edge IVR solutions in Cisco based call centers services make them truly world-class.
ConclusionQuality of network solutions employed by call center services play a huge role in shaping its fortunes. In this age of competition, the importance of customer communication has risen greatly. A company should never settle on the second best when it comes to network solutions, which is why; Cisco – a pioneer in the industry – should be the first choice of any company running or outsourcing a call center.
Created on Mar 14th 2019 02:50. Viewed 616 times.