5 Questions Homeowners Should Ask Before Choosing The Acoustic Door Setsby Jenny C. Blogger and Outreach Expert
If you are facing a sound transmission problem between the adjacent space and room, then this is the right time to call acoustic doors or soundproofing service providers in order to prepare acoustic doors for the room. Suppose you need to prepare an equipping room with acoustic window panels, acoustic ceilings, and soundproofing wood paneling on the walls to reduce sound interference. Before choosing the right acoustical door set, you must ask some questions to yourself.
1. What are the levels of soundproofing needs? This information is very important in deciding on the level of acoustical doors you want.Some of the manufacturers offer acoustical doors set with 32 dB, 34dB, 38dB, and 42dB soundproofing solutions.
2. Right or left-hand acoustic doors? By looking at the view of the rooms, you have to make a decision about whether the doors should open to the right or left.
3. The size you want your acoustic doors? Some manufactures havea standard size such as 425mm, 625mm, 525mm, 725mm, etc. per leaf. They also provide customize door, according to your project requirement.
4. Do you need acoustic doors with windows? As we know that acoustical door sets are also used in hospitals, schools, colleges, etc. and sometimes you need to used glass windows on the acoustic door to allow window inspection for what is happening inside the room.
5. Which finish materials do you like most for your acoustic? Manufacturers offer varieties of finish material such as MBD for painting, natural varnished, laminated HPL, and lacquered plywood.
With the help of these questions, you can easily make the right choice for your room. Make sure your acoustic doors set are also fire resistant. Some manufacturers offer pre-hung doors with the entire product, including the facility of ready to install and all other necessary seals.
Created on Aug 10th 2020 04:48. Viewed 131 times.