5 Must Essentials to Check Before Finalizing your Appointment with Dermatologistby Anamika Sharma Dermatologist and Skin Specialist
Skin rashes, pimples, pigmentation, or any other skin infection, you certainly need the help of a good dermatologist in these situations. Even for enhancing the look, health, and beauty of the skin you would require a dermatologist’s expert opinion.
But, Do you think that it is enough to ensure good skin health and good looks of your skin??
There are certain checks that need to be implemented strictly before finalizing your appointment with a dermatologist. Please go through the following pointers and ensure they are fully ticked before finalizing your appointment.
• Board certification – The first and foremost thing to check is that the dermatologist should be board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology as it is considered to be the gold standards checking point for a skilled dermatologist. If you could find his name on the website of American Board of Dermatology, it shows that he has invested some extra years of his career in enriching his knowledge of dermatology and has been tested for same.
• The clinic must not be a sales mart – If you visit the clinic and staff members are bombing with different products and services, but not willing to listen to your issues, then you must discard your selection and start looking for next good dermatologist. The first sign of a good and trusted dermatologist is that he should listen and understand your problem well. It is only then that he could offer some clinical procedures or medications for you which would actually work.
• Jot down all of your queries – You must make a list of your queries related to your skin problem so that they are found handy while discussing things with the doctor. Also, if you have your list of problems in front of you, it will be easier to sort out the right dermatologist for you. If you check on various websites, some dermatologists are specialized for specific skin problems.
• Make handy information about your current product usage – In 95 % of the cases, your dermatologist would ask about your current product usage. It is always better to prepare beforehand for that and make a list of products which you are using currently. There are chances that he may ask you to discontinue some of them or replace them as per the need of the treatment.
• Make it a no make-up day – Your day of appointment with the dermatologist should be a no make up day. It is preferably required because it will enable the doctor to see the real conditions of your skin and its problems. This is an integral part of the treatment. Moreover, if you don’t do so, you will be asked to remove your make up out there, which is cumbersome.
Now, when it is very clear how to prepare and check before the appointment, you should head on to your required dermatologist for getting his expert advice. If you are searching for best dermatologist in Delhi, your hunt would definitely stop at the Kandhari clinic. Here, you could get the expert consultation of Dr. Rajat Kandhari who is the best dermatologist in Delhi. His patients are truly satisfied by him because he is a skilled and dedicated skin specialist in Delhi. Call on 011-46413705 for booking an instant appointment and get benefited from his rich knowledge in dermatology.
Created on Sep 29th 2018 01:32. Viewed 557 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.