5 Methods to Reduce Your High Creatinine Level!by Shipra Sharma Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda
Creatinine is a chemical waste product that eliminates the kidneys along with the urine. Creatinine is a by-product of creatine that produces due to the wear and tear of muscles. Creatinine and creatinine clearance is a test through which you get to know how well your kidneys function. Thousands of people are suffering from the situation of high creatinine level but they are not aware of it. That is the reason why it is very vital goes for a routine check-up to keep your body healthy by disease-free kidneys. Through some several ways, you can easily reduce your elevated creatinine levels, including changing your diet, and lifestyle, etc.
In the article underneath, you will get to know about the 5 methods to reduce your high creatinine level.
5 methods to reduce your high creatinine level
By following the underlying methods, you can decrease your elevated creatinine level effectively. Along with this, by taking creatinine treatment in Ayurveda, you not only reduce its level, but also rejuvenate the damaged filters, cell, and tissues of your diseased kidney.
Methods 1 – Understand Creatinine
What is creatinine?
Creatinine is a sort of chemical waste product produced by the body when creatine helps transform food into energy, breaks down.
• Creatinine passes out by the kidneys through the urine.
• High creatinine levels indicate that you have kidney-related problems.
• Creatinine level also increases due to the increased consumption of protein or partaking in strenuous exercise.
• Creatine contains supplements also elevate the levels of creatinine in blood and urine.
Normal blood creatinine levels
• Men: 0.6 to 1.2 mg/dL
• Women: 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dL
• Teenagers: 0.5 to 1.0 mg/dL
• Children: 0.3 to 0.7 mg/dL
Normal urine creatinine levels
• Men: 107 to 139 mL/min
• Women: 87 to 107 mL/min
Why elevated creatinine levels occur?
• Damaged kidneys
• Muscle destruction
• High intake of meat
Method 2 –Herbal Remedies
Reduce creatinine by Ayurveda and drink herbal tea or green tea. Ayurvedic or herbal remedies are the best way through which you can detox or cleanse your body and body organs.
• By drinking around two 8-oz (250-ml) glasses of herbal tea each day you can help your digestive system to easily digest wastes from your body.
• Herbal teas include chamomile, nettle leaf, dandelion root are much better than coffee or tea, which not only good for high blood pressure or diabetic patients but also cause kidney problems.
Along with Ayurvedic herbs and remedies, you should take creatinine treatment in Ayurveda.
Method 3 – Lifestyle changes
Consult to your healthcare provider about your fluid intake because sometimes kidney-related problems occur due to high or low-level fluid in your body.
• Low level of fluid in your body means you produce less urine. Creatinine sort of waste products eliminate form your body through the urine, so it very vital to drink enough amount of fluid.
• On the other hand, consuming much amount of fluid could also damage your kidney. And, also due to the high amount of fluid can increase your blood pressure that can put stress on your kidneys.
It is best to stay hydrated but to avoid abnormal amounts of fluid intake.
Other guidelines for lifestyle changes are:
• Practice yoga that helps your body and kidneys to stay healthy and cleanse.
• Take at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep to relax your bodily functions.
• Do meditation to reduce stress, anxiety or depression.
Along with this, you can also reduce creatinine by Ayurveda.
Method 4 – Dietary Changes
The healthy diet plan is very important to help your diseased kidney by offering it the nutrients in a sufficient amount.
• Limit your sodium intake that causes an unhealthy amount of fluid retention and may result in high blood pressure.
• Seclude protein from your diet chart because it can cause two problems – the first is high creatinine level and Proteinuria.
• Increase the quantity of plant-based foods in your diet chart. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin C like berries, lemon juice, parsley, and cauliflower. Vegetables contain much amount of fiber that helps to reduce your increased creatinine level.
• Avoid eating potassium and phosphorus-rich foods that can pressurize your already harmed kidney and increase your creatinine level.
With the help of a renal-diet plan and creatinine treatment in Ayurveda, you can keep your body healthy via healthy kidneys.
Method 5 – Ayurvedic treatment
The Ayurvedic treatment works to reduce your high creatinine level by reviving your damaged kidney. There is a myth that Ayurvedic medications do not cure kidney problems effectively. But, thousands of people reduce creatinine by Ayurveda. Yes, below are the benefits of taking Ayurvedic treatment.
• Ayurveda balances those imbalance channels in your body that are important to keep your kidneys healthy.
• Ayurveda rejuvenates the damaged filters, tissues, and cells of the diseased kidney.
• Ayurveda revives the damaged kidney by regulating your increased blood pressure or blood sugar level.
• Creatinine treatment in Ayurveda is time, cost, and effort effective.
• Ayurveda not only works to keep your kidneys healthy but also detox or cleanse and secure other organs in your body.
These are few of the benefits of taking Ayurvedic treatment for high creatinine level or any other kidney disease. In case, if you or anyone in your known is going through the problem of high creatinine, then follow the above-mentioned 5 methods and reduce your high creatinine level effectively.
Created on Sep 4th 2019 05:24. Viewed 200 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.