5 High-Flying Fashion Jobs That Put You on the Up And Upby Manya Verma Health care and lifestyle
If you’ve got a penchant for style, you’re imaginative and keen to get clued up about gaining experience, you can largely benefit from the available job opportunities with financially rewarding returns in the fast-evolving fashion industry. Read on to familiarize yourself with a 5 distinct and popular career options in the field. You may find schools that offer fashion design degree programs in these commonly recognized choices.
· The burgeoning fashion industry in Delhi employs professionals holding degree in fashion designing from the domains of design, manufacturing, advertising, retailing, and many more.
· The earnings you garner from your job in the fashion industry possibly will be high or low, contingent on numerous factors such as occupation, area of expertise, years of experience, repute and size of the employer, and location.
· Career opportunities that beckon you once you complete a fashion designing course in Delhi and have the prospects of earning worthwhile salaries and perks include designer, stylist, model, photographer, and merchandiser.
· The calling of a fashion designer not only involves you in keeping yourself abreast with the most recent fashion trends but also, establish voguish trends by bringing new designs into being for clothing and accessories.
· The majority of employers are in favor of hiring designers who possess a bachelor’s or associate’s degree in fashion design from the best institute of fashion designing in Delhi.
· At the onset, your remuneration may well be on the lower end of the salary spectrum until you gain experience and become established in the field to some degree.
· Models sashay down the ramp displaying clothes or accessories to potential buyers.
· They also engage in multiple photo sessions intended for several promotional events like advertising pieces and catalog spreads.
· In case you’re fortunate enough to burst into the A-listers from the modeling world, you can look forward to raking some real serious cash.
· The role of a fashion photographer demands you to collaborate directly with designers, art directors, models, stylists, makeup artists to conjure picture-perfect images for your client.
· Once you acquire enough experience after attaining a relevant degree from a top fashion designing institute in Delhi and become a name to reckon with, you may perhaps get the chance to join forces with some of the most prolific fashion designers.
· The vocation also demands you to take trips to exotic places and carry out fashion shoots.
· The primary deliverable of this job is the promotion of fashion merchandiser.
· This is achieved through the analysis of target market segments, creation of visually appealing representations, assessment of customer demands, and distribution of fashion products.
· With a more focused approach on the fashion industry’s business aspect, the role calls for pursuing and completing an apparel merchandising course in Delhi relevant to the field.
· The main job of a stylist is to define the look of a celebrity, be it for a movie star, television hottie or local news anchor.
· Fashion stylists are responsible for a smooth bringing together of fashion, accessories, props, and sets for the visual media.
· These include catalog spreads, movie productions, and television shows.
Top colleges for fashion designing in Delhi, like IIFT Naraina, offer first-rate studio and lab facilities, for example, design and photography labs. You may possibly want to opt for such schools that provide access to working with professional designers and openings to experience your own creations through shows and exhibitions.
Created on Jun 25th 2019 04:29. Viewed 283 times.