5 Factors to Simplify Your Magento Website Development Blueprintby Vachel Ladd Digital Marketing Manager In the world of eCommerce, ‘the survival of the fittest’ principle holds true. Sellers want to create an eCommerce store that drives maximum conversions. However, what actually creates conversions is still a mystery for most of the online merchants.
If you feel that simply leveraging the power of Magento will help you to achieve your sky-high sales goals, you need to give it a second thought. In order to stay ahead of your competition, Magento store development should be based on a customer-centric approach. In other words, your store should not only offer great products but also ensures an engaging and enjoyable browsing experience.
The following factors help in creating a positive impact on customers:
- Easy return policy - While buying a product online, buyers have a sense of doubt like- whether the actual product would be exactly like the one shown in the product images? Will it meet quality standards? However, the situation can be easily overturned if customers are assured that in case they do not like the product due to any reason, they can easily return it. To establish such a sense of trust, it is important to clearly describe your return policy.
- Data Security – Security of customer’s data should be of prime concern. When buyers share their personal details like- name, phone number, address, they exhibit a sense of trust. It goes a step ahead when they enter debit/credit card details for making an online payment. Any carelessness in maintaining the security of customer’s data can considerably diminish your store’s credibility. Not only this, selling buyer’s information to third-party websites is a big NO.
- Simple checkout process - When visitors make up their mind to buy certain products, they should be immediately led to the checkout page where they can fill simple details and buy the product within a few seconds. Taking them to a number of pages to fill unnecessary details results in shopping cart abandonment. To get this right, you can always hire Magento developers to create a customer-friendly checkout process.
- Up-to-date store - Doesn’t matter how advanced or great your store looks, if you’re doing nothing to keep it up-to-date. As a seller who has thousands of close competitors, you need to offer new functionalities to your customers and fix any issue as quickly as possible. To ensure this, you need to keep your store updated to the latest version.
- Multiple payment options - In order to boost your sales figures, it is important to provide adequate choice to your customers in terms of payment options. In addition to cash on delivery, you can integrate multiple payment gateways so that customers can pay according to their convenience.
Developing a Magento eCommerce website that places utmost emphasis on customer’s convenience and helps you accomplish your business motives involves a lot of technical aspects. The best way to do this is to hire Magento developers to ease this task for you.
If you want to get a Magento store developed for your business, you can write to us at email@example.com for a free trial.
Created on Jul 18th 2018 04:15. Viewed 475 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.