5 Certification Courses in Finance That You Can Explore in Indiaby Anwar Ali Online Marketing Professional
Are you looking for certification courses in finance? Thankfully in India, you can explore several options. These courses let you specialize in different domains of finance and improve your career prospects. To stick to the title of our write-up here are five certification courses in finance that you can explore in India.
- Chartered Financial Analyst - Chartered Financial Analyst or CFA Course is among the most popular certification courses in India. It is administered by the US-based CFA Institute. The course comprises of three levels and is one of the highest recognized qualifications in the world of finance. If you are looking for a career in areas such as Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Portfolio Management you need to undertake this course.
- Certified Financial Planner – CFP as they are called are one of the most in-demand professionals in the field of finance. This certification is internationally acclaimed and offered by Financial Planning Standards Board of India (FPSB) in the country. The fact that there are only about 2000 such professionals in India makes it one of the most sought after courses and a tough one to crack too.
- Certified Public Accountant – This is less to do with finance and more of an accounting specialization. This is certification is ideal for anyone who is looking for a career in accounts or taxation. Aspirants need to undertake 150 hours of study and upon successful completion of this certification program, they are given the CPA license. On the downside, this certification limits candidates to the domains we have mentioned above.
- NSE Academy Certification in Financial Markets – NCFM as it is popularly called is a must-have certification for anybody wanting to make a career in the capital markets. It is also mandatory for programs such as CFP. This certification is offered by the NSE Academy and helps aspirants build strong knowledge in the Derivatives Market, Debt Market, and Risk Management.
- Chartered Wealth Manager – Chances are you haven’t heard of this course as it is still a niche area but one that is in great demand in the financial industry. This certification program offers you insights into wealth and assets management and gives wings to your career in this niche.
To sum up these are the most popular courses in India. Take a shot at these certification courses in finance and you are likely to open several doors in your career.
Summary – In this write-up, we look at five certification courses in finance that one can explore in India and how they open up new career opportunities.
Created on May 16th 2019 03:55. Viewed 514 times.