5 Benefits of Green Teaby Gomedii Health care Doctor Appointment
Green tea is the world's healthiest drink.
It is full of antioxidants and nutrients with strong effects on the organism.
Among these are improved brain function, fat loss and lower risk for cancer.
Below are 5 health benefits supported by studies for green tea.
1. Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds Enhancing health Green Tea is not only fluid.
Most plants containing plenty of important nutrients are made into the final drink of tea leaves.
Tea is rich in polyphenols that have inflammation reduction and cancer control effects.
Green tea weighs approximately 30 percent polyphenols, including large quantities of the EGCG catechin. Catechins are natural antioxidants that prevent and benefit from cell damage.
See Also: Type 2 Diabetes treatment
2. Green Tea compounds can improve brain function and make you more intelligent green tea rather than keeping you awake, can also help you become smarter.
Caffeine, a known stimulant, is the main active ingredient.
It does not contain as much as coffee but is enough to give an answer without causing too much caffeine to "crazy" effects.
The inhibitory neurotransmitter called adenosine is blocked by caffeine in the brain. In this way, neuron firing and neurotransmitter concentration such as Dopamine and Norepinephrine are actually increased.
See Also: Type 1 Diabetes treatment
3. Green Tea improves fat burning and physical performance If you look for a fat burning supplement in the ingredient list, it is possible that green tea will be present.
This is because green tea in human-controlled trials has been shown to increase fat consumption and increase the metabolic rate
green tea increased energy consumption by 4% in one study in 10 healthy men
Another study revealed a 17 percent increase in fat oxidation, which indicates that green tea can increase selectively the fat burn
However, there are no increases in metabolism in some studies on green tea and the effects could be personally dependent
See Also: Chronic Care Specialist
4. The risk of some types of cancer is caused by uncontrolled growth of cells. Green tea antioxidants may decrease your risk. The cause of death is one of the most important in the world.
Oxidative damages are well recognized as contributing to cancer development and protective effects of antioxidants
Breast cancer: Meta-analysis of observatory studies found that women who drank green tea most often had a 20-30 percent lower risk of developing breast cancer as the most common cancer of all women. Tea is an excellent source of strong antioxidants so it makes sense to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
See Also: Chronic Care Management
5. Green Tea may protect your brain from Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, and may also protect your brain in your old age. It may also improve the ability of green tea to improve brain performance in the short term.
The most common neurodegenerative disease in humans and the major cause of dementia is Alzheimer's disease.
See Also: Online Dietitian India
The second most common neurodegenerative disease is Parkinson's disease, which involves the death of the neural dopamine in the brain.
Created on Sep 5th 2019 07:48. Viewed 197 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.