5 Beautiful places to visit in Chailby Rose Walker Writer
Situated just 44 Km from Shimla, Chail a hill station in Himachal Pradesh is a place where you can find natural beauty at its best. Surrounded by dense pine forest and beautiful valleys, Chail is a perfect place for family as well as romantic holiday. So what are you waiting for, book your travel ticket and Resorts in Chail, pack your bag and be prepared to enjoy a wonderful stay in Chail. Lets see some of the places which you can visit on your trip to Chail.
- Chail Palace - Built in 1891 by the Maharaja of Patiyala - Maharaja Bhupinder Singh, the Chail Palace is the most famous tourist place in Chail. Spread across 75 acres of place, this place is a place of royalty and majestic views. The palace has multiple types of rooms, cottages and suites to stay at. It has a multi cuisine restaurant to serve there guests as per requirement along with Meeting rooms and playing area where you can play lawn tennis, billiards, badminton and a very beautiful childrens play park.
- Kali Ka Tibba - Also known as Kal Devi temple, Kali ka Tibba temple is a famous pilgrim spot in Chail. As the name suggests the temple is solely dedicated to Goddess Kali having a beautiful idol of goddess Kali along with other god idols like Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha and other gods and goddesses. You can get a beautiful view of the shivalik range from the hilltop where this mountain is located.
- Stoned Kumbh Shiv Temple - This beautiful sculptured temple of Bholenath is one of the hidden Gems of Chail. One interesting fact about this place is that it was built by a single person in a span of 38 years and it is said that Lord shiva came in this man’s dream in 1980 after which he started building the temple using cement, ropes, tin sheets and slated rock pieces. From a religion point of view this place is an example of a devotee's devotion in his god and also its a symbol of hardship and dedication towards a work.
- School Playground - Situated at an Height of 7500 Km, the school playground is worlds highest playground which was built by Maharaja Bhupinder singh as he was a cricket over. Its as a good place for photography, and nature lovers.
- Chail Wildlife Sanctuary - If you are a wildlife lover than a visit to Chail wildlife Sanctuary must be in your bucket list when you visit Chail. It is the best wildlife place to visit in Chail. Situated at a height of 7152 feet its a place here you can get a mesmerizing scenic view along with many kinds of wild animals like Himalayan Black bear, European Red Deer, Wild Boar, Flying squirrel, Goral etc living in the sanctuary premise.
So if you are planning your trip to Chail then these places must be in your to visit list. You can contact us to find the best Resort in Chail Hills.
Created on Jan 1st 2022 01:16. Viewed 155 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.