4 Things You Need to Know Before Applying for a Canada Visitor Visaby Ishita Trivedi student visa consultant
Canada is one of the best nations to visit as there are many multicultural cities and natural attractions like Niagara falls, rocky mountain parks, etc. The place is filled with serene beauty and amazing food. So planning a trip to Canada is one of the best decisions you can make.
If you’ve been thinking of visiting Canada, there are a few things you need to consider before applying for a visitor’s visa. In this blog, we have listed four things you need to know. You can even consult the best consultant for Canada visitor visa to learn more about the same.
Documents Required for the Visa
Below listed are the documents required before applying for the visitor’s visa.
- You need an original passport with a validity of six months. Plus, three blank pages in the passport should be checked before applying. If you have old passports, they are required too.
- It would help if you filled and signed the visa application form timely.
- Have two colored pictures with 35mm x 45mm dimensions.
- Write a strong cover letter mentioning the purpose of your visit.
- Keep updated and original bank statements to prove you have sufficient funds for the trip to Canada.
- Get the income tax returns/form 16 for the last three years.
- Get some supporting documents like Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, or any other Investment documents.
Know the Canada Visitor Visa Fees
For a Canada visitor visa, the application fee per person is about a hundred dollars (CAD). Plus, you may have to pay 85 dollars (CAD), if you are required to submit the biometrics. So, put together, the whole cost of applying for this visa can be around 185 dollars (CAD).
Know the Visa Processing Time
The visa application itself could be a lengthy process especially if you do not have the essential documents required. Here is when you can reach out to a Canada visitor visa consultant like GEPSI. The processing time for the visitor visa is usually between 8-40 days. While this may vary depending on your case and the country of residence, taking help from a consultant is never a bad idea.
Know the Validity of the Visa
Visa validity varies for each individual depending on different scenarios. There are certain situations when they give the visa for that period that you must visit Canada. At the same time, there are some situations when they give you a visa till your passport expires.
Hopefully, you now know a few things you should remember before applying for a visitor’s visa. You can contact a Canada visitor visa consultant in Ahmedabad like GEPSI. They will help you know more about it and help you with the application process. So, keep these points in mind and then apply!
Created on Aug 24th 2022 06:28. Viewed 850 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.