4 Essential Amenities Every Home Buyer Looks Out For In New Residential Projectsby Anushka Rajapurkar VJ & Actress
When a home buyer invests in a property, what do they seek? The answer can change every day. Urbanisation has led to increased utilisation of available lands for huge complexes. Most of the residential projects in Thane are using a similar policy which are packed with amenities within the complex. The number of amenities depends on the home buyer’s requirement. Also, the question remains, ‘would you find the time to make the best of the available facilities given the hectic schedules nowadays?’
If the investor is willing to spend extravagantly, they can opt for projects that offer the amenities that they need. But why are facilities within the complexes given the due importance?
· Most of the people hailing from smaller towns are used to living in open spaces that have a lawn, a veranda, a compound filled with greenery, etc. So, such people prefer a similar touch in their residential complex
· Hectic schedules leave a person with a tremendous amount of stress. These are coupled with congested traffic, increased pollution levels, making life more chaotic. So, homeowners require a setting that clams their mind
· City life can be lonely at times. People can spend most of their day involved in these facilities and could also be an opportunity to meet new people
What kind of basic services do home buyers vouch for?
1) Kids area: The play area is a bonding time for the kids and parents. City life hardly allows any time for parents to spend quality time with their children. Most of the cities do not even have proper playgrounds at proximity. In such scenarios, the play area becomes a priority before choosing a property.
2) Swimming pools: Everyone have adopted a fit and healthy lifestyle nowadays. Since most of them do not get enough time to hit the gym, they require at least a swimming pool in their complex. Properties like Neelkanth Realty have a common swimming pool for adults, a common jacuzzi and a common pool for kids. That way everyone can enjoy a piece of the place.
3) Clubhouse: Festivities or special occasions demand a party or celebration. People living in residential complexes would know that people get together for functions or building’s annual meetings. It not only builds the community spirit but also helps members save plenty of money, effort and time. Sometimes wedding festivities are held in such clubhouses. The best part about the Neelkanth Group projects such as Olivia in Thane West is that they have a common clubhouse which is a multi-purpose hall with a badminton court within it.
4) Gymnasium: As mentioned earlier, leading a healthy lifestyle is a must. For the same, residential properties should either have a swimming pool or some other form of health facilities. All residential projects in Thane offer a gym within the premises nowadays.
While selecting a type of facility, home buyers should understand that more the services, more the cost of the unit. So, they would have to shell additional cash.
Created on Feb 22nd 2019 01:34. Viewed 276 times.