4 Benefits of Incorporating Baffle Ceiling Systems in a Spaceby Gypsonite Industries Gypsonite Industries
Baffle ceiling systems are excellent choice for controlling sound reverberation in a space and are widely used in industrial and commercial spaces. But if you think this is the only benefit of this kind of ceiling, hold on for a minute. The benefits with baffle ceilings are endless. Let’s assort some of the benefits of choosing baffle ceiling over others.
- It has acoustic appearance:. It has been observed that people feel happier when they work in beautiful surroundings and it increases their productivity also. Baffle ceiling adds unique designing element to a simple looking space and create a “wow” factor within the space. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor application, the baffle ceilings are available in aluminum and galvanized iron that a person can choose as per his budget and aesthetical requirement.
- Easy to Install and Maintain: Unlike other ceilings, baffle ceiling systems are easy to install in any space without requiring a lot of renovation. In simple words, installation of baffle ceiling does not demand the complete remodeling of any space. It is easy to fit with any kind of existing ceiling ranging from steel deck, web joists to concrete slab.
- Best way to Highlight Special Area: Installing baffle ceiling system is one of the best ways to highlight any specific area in a building. For instance, a bar section in a restaurant, a café within a grocery store, etc., are few spaces where baffle ceiling works wonder and make it stand apart in large surroundings.
- Cost-Effective Option: You may need to spend scores of money for remodeling an open ceiling look and making it in a presentable manner. But the situation is different with the open ceiling. This kind of ceiling system is cost-effective and will not dig a big hole in your pocket.
Some other benefits of baffle ceiling systems are:
- This ceiling is available in scores of colors with 60 microns powder coating.
- It is lightweight and do not add any load of simple ceiling
- It resists the microbial and fungal growth and withstand any kind of humid conditions
- It is easy to install and uninstall provided a professional person perform the task
This kind of ceiling system is common in areas like theatres, music studio, offices, metro stations, airports, etc. It is wrong to say that baffle ceilings are not ideal for residential settings but it offer more benefits and outweigh the cost when installed in the commercial areas.
Baffle ceiling systems glam the look of any simple and small space. Excellent sound absorption quality, cost-effectiveness and availability in various colors and sizes are three factors making it a popular choice for commercial settings.
Created on Jul 12th 2020 07:07. Viewed 173 times.