3 Ways to get rid of pet urine stain & odour from carpetby Absolute Cleaning Absolute Cleaning - Premium Cleaning Services
A puppy can’t control its bladder & doesn’t know where to pee; sometimes the victim of the situation is a carpet. Here’s how to deal with such a scenario.
We all like our four-legged companions, but there are a few hitches to work out when getting a new puppy. Toilet training pups is one such snag. An untrained puppy or even an older dog may quickly wreak havoc on your pricey living room carpet. You simply have to live with it because you care about animals. However, you cannot leave the soiled carpet in this state; you must remove the stain and odour to preserve it in good condition and to prevent your pet from urinating in the same spot again. But what to do to clean the carpet easily? Use detergent or lemon or straightaway hire a domestic carpet cleaning service? Here's how to clean a carpet quickly and simply -
Age of the stain:
Firstly, let’s check out the age of the stain, as in, is it new or old? While it is easier to deal with a fresh stain, it is wildly challenging to deal with an old set-in stain. Thus the prep-treatment for the kind of stain is quite different from one another to handle.
New stain – When there’s a pee accident in front of your eyes, act quickly! First, remove the wee puppy away to the correct location. Next, take a lot of paper towels and dab dry the wet area in question. Rinse the area with cool, clean water and dry the area.
Older - When your pet has such an accident, you won't always be there. When stains have been set on your carpet, you must take several steps to remove them. Consider the help of a domestic carpet cleaning service to clean the area, and afterward use a pet scent neutralizer. If the area is still stained after it has dried, a carpet stain remover may be required.
3-Ways to clean the area:
• DIY: If you can’t or prefer not to use the help of stain remover or domestic carpet cleaning, here are some of the well-known and tested DIY solutions -
1. Baking soda and Vinegar -Spray the stain with white vinegar, then cover it with baking soda. Leave the area covered in a towel for a day or two. After that, take the dried baking soda and rinse it with cool water before blotting it dry with paper towels.
2. Dishwashing Detergent - Using a quarter teaspoon of dishwashing soap and a cup of warm water, make a cleaning solution. Fill a spray bottle with this, spray it on the stain, and let it dry. If necessary, repeat.
• Stain Remover: Purchase a non-toxic stain remover formula from the store; apply and dry it as per the label’s instruction, repeat if necessary.
• Domestic Carpet Cleaning services: This is perhaps the easiest option out there, contact the most reliable domestic carpet cleaning service and ask for their help for the toughest of stains.
We hope this will equip you completely against any pee accident with your pet in the future. In life, these accidents keep on happening with a pet in the house but don’t deter your pet from such an accident. Just keep calm and use these methods or call a domestic carpet cleaning service.
Created on May 31st 2022 05:20. Viewed 153 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.