20 Health Benefits Of Chikoo Fruit That You Should Knowby Rajveer Sharma The Suppliers blog
With 100 grams of chikoo containing approximately 19.9 grams carbohydrates, 0.44 grams proteins, 5.3 grams dietary fiber, and various other nutrients like folates, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin C, sodium, riboflavin, calcium, iron, pantothenic acid, magnesium, etc., chikoo fruit is one of the most nutritious fruit for your health. Chikoo fruit, also known as sapodilla or sapota, is a popular fruit offered by various Indian chikoo fruit suppliers and chikoo fruit exporters. Owing to its high nutritional value, the demand for this fruit has grown over the years and people have started incorporating it in their everyday diet. If you have still not included it in your diet, the20 health benefits listed below will definitely pull you towards your nearest chikoo fruit seller and buy it for your consumption.
Benefits For Overall Health:
Chikoo or sapodilla has some amazing benefits for your overall health. The notorious composition of this fruit makes it an important fruit to be incorporated in your everyday diet. Let us discuss some of the benefits of chikoo for your overall health:
- Chikoo has a good amount of fructose and sucrose that make it great for boosting your energy and making you ready for a busy day.
- The Vitamin-A present in chikoo fruit proves great in improving your vision, especially during the old days.
- By tightly binding the carcinogens for the protection of the mucus membrane of the colon, chikoo plays a vital role in preventing cancer
- It is also rich in dietary fibers, anti-oxidants, and other nutrients that again help it in protecting the body from lung, oral cavity, and other types of cancer.
- Irritable bowel syndrome is a problem that many people are facing. The dietary fiber content in chikoo act as a laxative and aid in constipation
- Eating sapodilla fruit regularly can help you fight inflammation in the body as it is rich in tannins
- For those having weak bones, chikoo fruit is packed with a high content of iron, calcium, minerals, and phosphorus that facilitate proper bone growth and boost bone health
- Pregnant women can intake chikoo to avoid symptoms like nausea and dizziness. It also helps in reducing weakness during pregnancy or lactation.
- The sedative components present in chikoo fruit help in fighting stress, depression, anxiety, and even insomnia.
- If you are trying to lose weight, sapodilla works wonders by regulating your body’s metabolism through the controlled secretion of gastric enzymes.
- Regular intake of sapodilla fruit maintains the concentration of water in the body and ensures waste materials are removed through regular urination.
- Drinking the water remaining after boiling of Chikoo fruit has also been proven to be helpful in alleviating piles or dysentery by curing diarrhea.
Benefits For Your Skin:
- If you also dream of glowing skin, sapodilla fruit has vitamin E that helps in the moisturizing of your skin and offering it a natural glow.
- If you have wrinkles on your face, the anti-oxidants present in chikoo fruit are proven to eliminate free radicals and slow down the aging process.
- If there is fungal growth or warts on the skin, the white milky sap present in chikoo can be used on the area to prevent growth.
- The vitamin A and vitamin C present in sapodilla or sapota fruit promote collagen production that makes your skin more toned and firm.
Benefits For Your Hair:
- If you have dry and dull hair, the oil extracted from the seeds of chikoo fruit can moisturize and tame your hair, making them frizz-free.
- In intake of the vitamin-C rich chikoo juice is beneficial in eradicating any type of bacteria present in the scalp and cleaning the dandruff present there.
- By balancing hormonal secretion and reversing Adrenal gland fatigue, chikoo juice proves a good catalyst in hair growth.
- If you are having gray hair at a younger age, chikoo fruit juice can repair the capillaries of the hair and improve the circulation of blood for healthy hair growth.
Chikoo fruit is a seasonal fruit in India and has a number of health benefits that make it ideal for consumption. If you are also looking to have better skin, lustrous hair, and an overall healthy body, having chikoo can help you with the same. So, incorporate this fruit in your everyday diet, whether as raw fruit, in smoothies, or as chikoo juice, to enjoy its various health benefits.
Created on Mar 14th 2019 05:29. Viewed 865 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.