2 Most Common Facebook Questions Answered!by Maria Hayden Writer
Facebook is a widely used social media channel with billions of users around the globe. Not only this platform allows its users to connect with people, but it also gives a wider reach to businesses. However, there are some queries that Facebook users make every now and then. Here we have answered the two most widely asked questions by Facebook users. These questions are:
If you are a new Facebook user, this piece of content will be very useful for you as you will learn to use Facebook more effectively. So, stay with us to get the answer to these above-stated questions.
How can I change my Facebook Profile picture?
Many users, especially the new ones, are not aware of how to change their Facebook profile picture. You surely don’t need to be an ardent Facebook user to change your profile picture. Just follow the given easy steps.
- First of all, login to your Facebook account
- Visit your profile page and click on your profile picture
- Then, choose the Select Profile Picture option
- Now, you can either take a new picture or select a picture from your photo gallery
- After selecting, click Save.
How to Delete a Contact in Facebook Messenger?
Some users are not even aware of this feature where Facebook allows you to delete the unwanted contact from Facebook messenger. If you want to delete a contact in Facebook Messenger, follow the step-by-step guide given below.
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Go to Facebook Messenger
- Click on the People icon places on the bottom right
- Then, select the Contact icon
- Now, tap on the person that you want to delete
- Go to the info icon located at the top right corner
- Select the block option
- Click Block on Messenger option.
So, these are the most frequently asked questions related to Facebook. Hopefully, it was helpful in resolving your query. If you have any more doubts, you can contact the Facebook Customer Support team to get an instant solution from experts.
Created on Sep 23rd 2021 05:34. Viewed 68 times.