15 powerful ways to use AI in Ecommerce websitesby Rahul Singh Make My Business Online
When it comes to social media marketing, the companies that we mostly see are the ones that directly reach out to the customers, B2C businesses, not B2B companies. However, with the unrelenting need of bringing your company out in the spotlight through the social media platforms, it has become essential for B2B companies as well to reach out to the masses and engage in the online promotion to increase their sales. Recognizing the power that social media holds in the market, for advertising, and increasing sales, it has become essential for a B2B company to revise their way of marketing and indulge in social media marketing strategy.
But social media is another world in itself. With dozens of options available, it is daunting to decide which platform would be best for the online promotion of your business. To remedy this, one can consult a social media marketing agency, such as MMBO, one of the best digital marketing agency in Delhi NCR, which can provide you with an experienced and well-versed team in social media marketing, with experts’ advice to help you choose the best platform for your company’s online promotion.
A powerful social media marketing strategy should at least include the basics such as the needs of the company, what it is looking for by promoting the company’s services and products online and how it wants to achieve that goal.
A B2B company should aim for a social platform that will connect them with not only the masses but also the target businesses. Keeping that in mind, social platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook are suggested. Given below are the benefits of choosing both the platforms:
Benefits of LinkedIn:
- If you aim to form connections for your business, choose LinkedIn. This is a great platform where you can reach out to build relationships.
- It provides you with a feature page where you can detail the aim of your business, the idea behind it, and anything else that you want to showcase about your company.
- You can introduce your business here. LinkedIn gives you the ability to choose your target business acutely, be it location or demographics of the company. This is a great place to post the content that you and your company want to advertise and gather traffic for your website.
- LinkedIn allows you to advertise your company without paying for it. The algorithm is organic.
- The feature of live video on LinkedIn makes it advantageous as it is the most interactive and effective way to reach other businesses.
Benefits of Facebook:
- Facebook is the leading social platform used by numerous people all over the world. This can help you reach the widest target possible through social media.
- This allows you to connect with people personally. If used correctly and creatively, this can assist you in creating a whole fanbase for your company that supports your company’s idea and your outlook.
- It lets you host Facebook events through which you can gather your target businesses and interact with them organically.
- Facebook ads are a great way to reach the masses. They enable you to reach even the small businessmen and independent one-man armies.
If you want a platform to show your professionalism and have other businesses connect to you, we believe that LinkedIn will be the best option for a B2B business. However, if you want to create a brand image and utilize your connections through a more friendly approach, Facebook is the one for you. An Online Marketing Company in Delhi, like MMBO, can help you choose between the two and provide you appropriate social media marketing strategy to benefit from both of them or guide you through the best one for your business.
Created on Mar 30th 2020 03:13. Viewed 196 times.